An avid race fan since my teenage years, I have been betting on horses from the day I was old enough to do so. I also love Greyhound racing, and have followed the code for some time now, with some success.
- Somewhere in Australia
- Local Racetrack:
- Favourite Horse:
- There are many but Invasor is a recent one
- Favourite Jockey:
- Joao Moreira @ the moment
- Favourite Trainer:
- No favourite Trainer
- Best Racing Moment:
- Most recent that comes to mind was the win of Toorak Toff in the Golden Rose.
- Tipping Strategy:
- No strategy here, I actually don't like tipping early as it goes against the way I bet. I'd much rather offer my opinions instead.
- Betting Strategy:
- Rarely place pre post bets (all in). I do my form, watch horses parade, followed by markets, then bet accordingly (usually last minute). Found this helps limit my bets which in turn helps limit my losses...
- Favourite Bookie:
- Betstar have been quite generous but are getting their act together
- Average Bet:
- Not really an average, bets range from as little as $5 to as much as $500 most of the time.
- Biggest Bet:
- Biggest Win: