Souths $7 for premiership glory
are $7 to win the premiership; their shortest price during a season this century.by NRL
are $7 to win the premiership; their shortest price during a season this century.
They are now $1.55 to finish in the top four after winning their past three games.
Adam Reynolds ($3.50) is favourite to finish the regular season with the most points.
Souths were $7 chances pre-season in 2011 but drifted to $9 prior to round one.
In other betting news:
* Melbourne drift from $1.40 to $2.10 to win the minor premiership.
* Bulldogs firm from $4.50 to $2.25 to win the minor premiership. They were $67 before their winning streak.
* Bulldogs are $8 to win both the minor premiership and NRL title.
NRL futures betting:
* $25,000 @ $3.50 on the Tigers to miss the top eight.
* $6,000 @ $6.00 on North Queensland to make the top four.
Follow rleague.com on Facebook
View profile pages including statistics, results, news, photos and more on all of the following...