Raiders members asked to 'Recruit a Raider'
If you ever needed a greater incentive to recruit a friend, family member or work colleague to become a member of the Canberra Raiders in 2013 then here is the solution for you.by NRL
If you ever needed a greater incentive to recruit a friend, family member or work colleague to become a member of the Canberra Raiders in 2013 then here is the solution for you.
The Canberra Raiders have launched their 'Recruit a Raider' membership initiative in which members can show how much they love the Green Machine by aiding us to sign up as many members as possible for 2013.
The Raiders Member that signs up the most amount of new Members will be rewarded with a terrific prize that will be sure to make fellow Raiders fans green with envy.
The Canberra Raiders Member that signs up the most amount of new Members will receive:
- A fully signed 2013 Canberra Raiders jersey
- One change room visit at a Raiders home game
- Lunch for you and three guests at a Canberra restaurant with 4 Canberra Raiders NRL players
Canberra players know too well the importance of a strong membership base and every player greatly values the tremendous impact that Raiders Members have on the club.
"Members are an essential element of our club and we're proud to have such passionate supporters," said Josh McCrone.
"You could see the positive impact that the large crowd had on the team in our home semi-final win against the Sharks so it would be fantastic to have that sort of support week in, week out and the Recruit a Raider campaign will definitely help with that!"."
"We were all proud of our efforts to finish 6th on the ladder this year but we're definitely aiming to go much higher in 2013 and we want all the Raiders fans out there to join the team."
With over 30 memberships to his name for family and friends, McCrone is more credentialed than anyone to speak of the significance of a large membership base.
The fact that McCrone and his lovely wife Courtney are awaiting the birth of their first child means there is now more competition to recruit as many Raiders members as you can.
"Our family and friends are all Raiders members and there will be another member on the way with Courtney soon to give birth," laughed McCrone.
"I strongly urge all Raiders fans out there to recruit as many Canberra members as possible. It's a brilliant campaign the club is running with some fantastic prizes on offer."
"2013 is going to be a great year for the Raiders and we want you to all be a part of it!"
How to Enter
Entering the Recruit a Raider Membership Campaign is easy. If you sign up a new Member at Raiders HQ, ensure they add your name and membership number in the "Recruit a Raider" box on the Membership Application form. If the new Member joins online, they must email the Raiders Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org once they have joined so we know that it was you who recruited a Raider.
Terms and Conditions
1. Campaign includes the signing up on all Ticketed and Non-Ticketed Canberra Raiders Memberships
2. Promotion closes at 11.59pm, May 1 2013
3. The Referring Member must be added to the application form/online at the time of submission otherwise it will not be counted.
4. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash
5. The prize must be taken during Season 2013 only
6. The Member who signs up the most amount of new Members will be notified by email and in writing.
7. All other costs associated with winning the prize, including but not limited to any travel and accommodation costs, taxes and insurance are the sole responsibility of the winner.
The Green Machine need your support in 2013, so there is no time like now to start recruiting!
Follow rleague.com on Facebook
View profile pages including statistics, results, news, photos and more on all of the following...