The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

new ref style

dalmont

dalmont

I dont know what you all think but what i have seen so far it does let the game flow better and its good to see that they are cracking down on people grabbing for the ball or around the head. i thought it was comical to see Braith put in a few sly slaps last night , if he doesnt watch it he will give away plenty of penalties or get his block knocked off.Hope he gets this out of his game as i did appreciate what he did for our club and would hate to see him go this way.Great game by the boys and a better 2013 is on the way. 
MrChook

MrChook

Braith had the shits last night, quite literally. 
knitey

knitey

I watched 2 trials yesterday, and I'm a fan of the new style, the game seemed to flow faster, the refs make a call on a try, no more BOD, congrats to Daniel Anderson , I thought the refs did well. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

This is worthy of applause ....... 
knitey

knitey

100% agree. 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

Yeah I agree, really liked the fact that all the video ref looks for is what the ref asks & no more. Really sick of 30 replays to try to find why it isn't a try like in the past. This is going to save a few hairs on my head I can already tell. 
HeadlessChook

HeadlessChook

Thats until they tell the video ref to check for grounding and they miss a knock on in the play the ball in the lead up. 
annav3

annav3

I don't understand why roosters fans bag braith, I have seen it on twitter..he has provided great service over the years, never disgraced the club and he hasn't really bagged the club. what has he done wrong? 
Rooster1

Rooster1

Or what about Marshall's so called try off a grubber that was a clear knock as he went to put it down? 
dalmont

dalmont

Annav3 If you read the first entry and many others i have posted i have always said what Braith has done for our club. But facts are facts he in the past few seasons has become a bit of a whinger and sook and it has continued over at the tigers and as i stated i hope he gets it out of his game 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

DavidHatch - Was on last Sunday. Weir SS defeated Cairns West SS in Final. Not sure where Weir go next.
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168