The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

name changes

SonicStar

SonicStar

who am I to argue with roosters fans about it.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/551441_10151494998442247_1103433193_n.jpg 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Souths will forever be the team that coulda been around since foundation. 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

As we have. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Dumb arsed troll thread, dumb arsed troll reply. 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Been there longer than Easts. We just didn't play for a couple of years. 
MrChook

MrChook

....and then died an embarrassing death. Quite funny you had to rely on other teams including the Roosters to get your shit club back in the comp and its been [EMAIL="lol@souffs"]lol@souffs[/EMAIL] ever since. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

I think you misunderstood my post. 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

We always knew you loved us. ;)

Still prefer the lol@$ouff$ 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Happens a lot nowadays. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Oh well. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Still not sold on the idea of a draft. What about expansion? Or relocating potentially two Sydney teams elsewhere?
ALX21 - Grand FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
ALX21 - Interesting team named. I guess Josiah Cox missed out due to not having a passport???
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181