The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Tolman

cpr_89

cpr_89

Are you guys in the market for him? If not I think you should be.

Either as a prop or lock. While i think you have a lot of great attacking forwards you lack someone who does a lot of work and quietly goes about his business (especially in defence) and dare I say it, play with discipline. As I mentioned earlier, I think you ask Jake Friend to do way too much in defence and it has limited his development as an attacking player.

O'Sullivan got Tolman to Melbourne in the first place, so there's obviously another link there. Surely has to be something to consider? 
Bryco30

Bryco30

Hands off!!!! 
annav3

annav3

no way..terrible idea, he is hopeless :) 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

Maybe this is where Dylan Napa will fit in and we still have to fit in Kane Evans as well. Wouldn't want Tolman at this stage 
cpr_89

cpr_89

How close are they to first grade, though? Evans is on the bench for Newtown for example, not sure where Napa would be if he was named. 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

Napa was our 18th man on the weekend. Evans has been struggling a bit with injury, didn't get any trial games, best for him to play a few weeks with the Jets. 
chookdance

chookdance

Evans supposedly scored a pretty barnstorming try on the weekend. Napa will be a work horse prop not too flashy but never quits 
alchemist

alchemist

Tolman is not flashy but plays big minutes, works hard, dependable.... would be a great pickup for the Roosters

hopefully, though, he stays with us 
MrChook

MrChook

Tolman is quality and wouldn't be cheap. I think we've run out of browm paper bags for the time being. 
chopper6

chopper6

I've heard Tolman linked to Souths a fair bit. Would love him as a lock.Can play lock to take over Crock. 
Kramer

Kramer

I doubt we could fit a 15 year old under our salary cap, let alone Tolman! 
annav3

annav3

what are roosters fans thoughts on JWH? I find him inconsistent. One week he can fire then the next not deliver. YOu get about 20 minutes value out of him then he runs out of puff.

Sam Moa has shown some promise last two matches. 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

JWH and Sam Moa have been one of our two best players so far. 
chookdance

chookdance

i'd throw aubbusson in there too 
dalmont

dalmont

JWH is an outstanding contributor to the side has a great work rate in defence and attack,just needs to watch his discipline a little. 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

Jwh is brilliant. He is really turning into a top prop. His goal line defence is amazing. He is one player we can't do without. He always breaks the defensive line & gets as many penalties as he gives away with his thrashing around when tackled. Love the bloke, has really come of age. Wouldn't have said it 12 months ago, but he is now one of the best up & comers in the game. 
Kramer

Kramer

The opposite IMO. He played consistently well last season and has continued that form this year 
MrChook

MrChook

We'll take Tolman and give you Luke O'Donnell, we'll even throw in Lama Tasi as a sweetener. Fair trade? 
Lemon_Goat

Lemon_Goat

I hope we buy Zane Tetevano 
Lemon_Goat

Lemon_Goat

Caleb Timu would also be a great buy but we have enough props.
Kennedy, Moa, JWH, Tasi, Evans, Napa.

Sadly Ailomalai will leave and probably Liu. Glenn Hall is an option but id be interested in Tetevano. O'Sullivan are you reading this. A genuine second-rower to come on when SBW goes off 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181