The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Sonny Bill Williams

MrChook

MrChook

I'll try my best.:D

Trying to start something in there now by asking if any souffs players have "Charity Shield Champions" tattoos yet.:lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Question do roosters fans like gus or think of him the same as the rest of the league fans do :lol: 
MrChook

MrChook

On a personal level I think he is an arshole. I served him at work once back when he was still involvedwith the Roosters and asked him a footy question, can't remember exactly what it was but probably something like "how do you think the Chooks will go this year Gus".
The prick completely ignored me, didn't even acknowledge I was there, just picked up his cash and walked off, no thanks or anything. 
TheChello

TheChello

I agree with your post, alchemist, about SBW makes some valid comments some of which are overlooked by many. I don't blame SBW for what he has done but I blame the administration which allows him back into the fold as some lost sheep. I can't keep forgetting what he did to the bulldogs and to the game itself. He has no integrity, look at his farcical fight career. I guess it's a sign of the times when the decent, basic right thing to do, attitudes are completely thrwon out the window.... 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Shut up Gus. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I agree with you....but not with Morkel. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Needs to buy a belt. 
annav3

annav3

he doesn't have much between the ears but has been blessed with a wonderful physique :) 
MrChook

MrChook

His new hairdo reminds me of Leonard...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hUizQ0C-aI4/TUdYVHsqGII/AAAAAAAACeI/Ri9C_Lf6r_Q/s400/bbt11.jpg 
annav3

annav3

his face has aged considerably..all the money in the world doesn;t buy happiness 
sydgeoff

sydgeoff

I remember that! and he is such a ugly prick as well. 
sydgeoff

sydgeoff

Anna...can you please stop photoshopping his head on MY body!!!! 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Ewwwww gross!
His body is all bulgy. He needs to get that checked out. 
annav3

annav3

well rumours suggest he may not be playing this thursday which is a shame. 
Waldo1

Waldo1

Matty Johns said that on Triple M I heard, hoping it isn't true, got him in my draft supercoach lol :( 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Typical.
First round and he's injured already.
He was fine to 'complete' his boxing match though. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

:lol: omg 
slip

slip

But what about the 40,000 people who turned up just to see SBW :rolls: 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

Incredibly hot!!! Thanks Anna

the coach might not name him today, but I expect him to be a late inclusion. 
slip

slip

Yeah but RoostarGirl, would he treat you right? He would have 10 other girlfriends behind your back! lol 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

I wanna touch his abs :P

@RLW_Mole: Grill team are saying SBW is OUT of season opener. Moley's mail is that he WILL play... should be interesting. 
professional

professional

Bloody hell, I hope Sonny Bill Williams destroys shit on Thursday. I've gone from being completely ambivalent about it to feeling devastated at the thought that he will not play. Does this mean I'm becoming a Rooster's supporter? 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I'm devastated that I won't get to see him get injured in round 1.
Would have been funnier that way...especially if it was in the first tackle. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 21 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeStorm14 J.Turpin15 C.GaloRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.Nikorima14 W.BrimsonCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Ba...
Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181