The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Roosters membership 2013

UGoodthings

UGoodthings

Got a few mates to sign up today that have never been members before. Heard that membership numbers are at around 5300. Apparently about 15% up on this time last yr!! 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

Good work. According to last weeks figures we reached 5812 
annav3

annav3

I read on twitter last might JWH sold about 50 memberships, maybe he should help out more often. That is a good effort. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

to not even crack 10,000 is just plain embarrassing 
chookdance

chookdance

According to you we've only got 10 supporters so that number is pretty good champ 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

Weve gained 1500 extra in not even a month. With just under 4 weeks to go before the beginning of the season, thats good numbers. There will be a late flurry & would say there is every chance we will get very close to the 10,000 mark. At the very least we will probably eclipse our numbers for the last fews seasons. 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

Mate if you give away memberships its pretty easy to get big numbers. I have a few mates who are souths members, & theirs fell out of a cornflake packet. 
buzz07

buzz07

i think its more embarrassing not winning a premiership for over 40 years. 
Sikk

Sikk

Nah - remember the Homebush Bay Rodents were established in 2002. 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

10, 798 members 
buzz07

buzz07

No pets and all living i Hope;) 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

Wow, that's really great, on track for 12,000. We all know our membership numbers have been always shit, but any person from any club has to think its a good thing that people are finally coming out from all areas & signing up to be rugby league members, rather then just armchair supporters. Good work membership team. 
RockyLaurieFan

RockyLaurieFan

Until we can complete with the AFL for membership numbers we are always going to be their poor 2nd cousins, but hope you guys get to your target of 12,000. You have recruited well this year and hopefully that will translate to success on the field (though not in round 1) and improved membership. 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

The Sydney City Roosters in 1995. 
Sikk

Sikk

Hehe I was wondering when that would get a bite ;)

Not quite the same thing tho' is it? 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Of course it is. Souths have been around since 1908, continuously.

Just had 2 years of not playing first grade.

Sydney City has only been around since 1995.

Before that we had Easts, and I wish we still had them. 
MrChook

MrChook

Continually with a big asterix for when you got booted out on your arse.

Fixed for accuracy.;) 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Souths were still around, just didn't play in the big boys.

Easts are NOT around any more. They were gone in 1994 Now there is accuracy. And I didn't have to alter your post like a little boy.

Simple enough for you?

But we thank you for marching with us. ;) 
annav3

annav3

love ther rivalry between the two teams :) 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

Club reached there membership target of 12,000 
MrChook

MrChook

Nah, there will always be an asterix the day your mob got the boot.

South Sydney - Est 1908, died 2000, Reborn 2001. 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Easts died 1995 never to be reborn. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Lavea for his debut 2 weeks ago. Jack Morris named for his debut for the Eels.
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS 46 def St Pats Gympie 4. They will play Weir SS sometime in the next fortnight.
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181