17 Aidan Guerra
19 Luke O'Donnell

Coach: Trent Robinson

dalmont

dalmont

Hope Guerra gets a run he adds a lot to our attack 
MrChook

MrChook

I'll be going to this one. Funnily enough I didn't even plan it that way, I was heading down to Canberra this wekend to take the kids to see grandma. Just out of curiosity I had a sticky-beak to see if the Raiders were playing a home game and lo and behold it was the mighty Chooks!!! I guess it was just meant to be.

On the line-up - I hope it remains unchanged but I'm assuming LOD will come in for Liu at the last minute.
We should win comfortably here but the Raiders are never a side to be taken lightly. 
MrChook

MrChook

Well that sucked. Got back home an hour ago, it was a long drive.
Credit to the Raiders, they never quit and kept coming all night. 
southsport

southsport

I like our 24-22 better than you like your 22-24........lol. 
MrChook

MrChook

I liked your game better than ours too. Souths v Warriors was a cracker, very entertaining to watch. 
southsport

southsport

It wasn't generally expected that the roosters would lose that one, it's an unpredictable comp this year so far. How did the new signings SBW, Maloney, Jennings perform? 
MrChook

MrChook

I was at the game with crap seats behind the posts at the northern end so I may have missed a few things that the TV coverage commented on but from what I saw....
SBW laid on a try to Mini from nothing with was just sheer brilliance. I am sooo glad we snared him.
Jennings was quiet and didn't do much at all. Raiders marked him well.
Maloney is our chief playmaker and had a solid game. He has been a very good pickup for us. 
MrChook

MrChook

EDIT: I was at the southern end 
chookdance

chookdance

i was at the game too and while we should have finished the raiders off they did well to hang in there. their line speed was pretty impressive too 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play St Pat's Gympie Monday week.
ALX21 - RD 21 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeStorm14 J.Turpin15 C.GaloRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.Nikorima14 W.BrimsonCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Ba...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181