The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Nick Politis - A Rooster for life

MrChook

MrChook

Ned Flanders is also behind him with his hands on his head. 
knitey

knitey

Who's Ned Flanders? 
knitey

knitey

Oh...The Simpsons, I don't watch that, I deal with born and bred Tasmanians every day, buggered if I'm going to watch them on TV.;) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

They are more like the Sewer Mutants on Futurama right? 
HeadlessChook

HeadlessChook

I think that guy was in The Hobbit 
SonicStar

SonicStar

A rooster for life = a shit life 
chookdance

chookdance

what have souffs done in the time you've been alive sonic? I'm assuming getting back into the comp after being kicked out is a highlight for you? 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Wasn't he the guy from Harry Potter with all the animals and shit. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Maybe Uncle Nick pays them to be fans. 
Greedz

Greedz

Speaking of shit, that is a rather impressive post count you sad and lonely little man.

That was the twenty nine thousandth, four hundred and seventy first piece of shit you've dribbled.

Bravo.

P.S I'm still waiting for you to pm me about a ticket to that scummy burrow, big man. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

I know roosters fans are poor and can't afford to buy their own tickets and that but save your pennies and buy your own burrow ticket little man ;) 
SonicStar

SonicStar

He is the only one of them that seems to have money as you can see I got several roosters fans begging me to buy tickets for them. 
Greedz

Greedz

Already got my season ticket, hero.

It won't allow me into the burrow though. 
Greedz

Greedz

I won't even go to your home games.

I refuse to put a cent into Wusty's Wabbits. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

Der, why I said buy a ticket if you want to be in it, poor and not intelligent the perfect combo for a roosters fan 
SonicStar

SonicStar

It's your home game idiot :lol: 
MrChook

MrChook

Even Wusty wants out, thats how shit souffs are. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

Good to see greedz is one of the twenty people that are season ticket holders for the roosters, almost double than last season. 
Greedz

Greedz

You know I was talking in general idiot.

Although we know you lol@souffs fans are below the standard educational line, so maybe you didn't? 
Greedz

Greedz

We all catch the train in together.

Get on like a house on fire. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

nah You were talking about buying a burrow ticket for a roosters home game and thought the money would go to Souths when in fact it goes to the roosters and SFS as that how home games work and now coming up with stupid comebacks and exuses when the obvious was pointed out to you and made you look Even more stupid.

:lol: :lol: 
Greedz

Greedz

You've been around too long for me to know that you're not a 12 year old anymore, but geez you make me wonder sometimes.

The only explanation is that your mental capacity never passed the age of 12. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa vs Australia live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score coverage...
tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181