The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Nick Politis - A Rooster for life

RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

Well said, he's a legend! 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

Since nick took over in the early 90's the club has gone from strength to strength. From 96 to 2004 we never missed a semi. Obviously fittler helped that. But nick has been the man who built the success. There is also truth in how long it has taken us to recover after missing out on Bennett as coach. We probably would have keep Stuart had he known Bennett was going to back out. We have been bouncing bad coaches ever since & struggling for discipline as a result. Hopefully a new day is dawning!! 
buzz07

buzz07

Seriously that's hilarious, :lol: 
buzz07

buzz07

You wont find to many Roosters fans that dont respect or appreciate the hard work that Uncle Nick has done for this great club. 
Rooster1

Rooster1

Oh and lmao @ you insulting someone then locking the thread so they have no right of reply. God you're a gutless faggot. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

never locked any thread but this makes me smile, knowing I just have to type one sentence in here, which is always the truth and its gets several replies of tears that I couldn't even care less about because unlike yourself, I'm not some loser who gets upset on the internet :lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

are we talking about accounting and bookwork? 
SonicStar

SonicStar

He's from Greece so he knows how to greece the palms 
bandwagon

bandwagon

I thought you may have gone with something about how to sink a Greek battleship, never mind 
MrChook

MrChook

Thats like a grandpa joke - really lame. Your slipping (get it? ..greece.....slipping).

Yes that was worse. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Are you saying we need some jokes from some of the elderly souths fans :lol: 
bandwagon

bandwagon

You'd reckon the younger ones would have heard plenty though. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

I love grandpa jokes though. 
southsport

southsport

What's wrong with grandpas? 
Lewis06

Lewis06

They get a bit old after a while. 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

Don't think you could put up with the laughter & hooting noises I will be making as you wallow in your misery. Should be a fun nite for all, except u & the 10 other said sack bunnies fans that join u. 
buzz07

buzz07

If the dragons and steelers had an Uncle Nick figure they would have been in a lot better position and maybe would still be stand alone clubs. If u honesty believe that Nicks contribution to the Roosters are his "accounting and bookwork" your naive to say the least. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

So you're saying it's his scheming and underhandedness instead then?
Glad we sorted that out. 
chookdance

chookdance

you gonna pay for the ticket? 
buzz07

buzz07

You obviously didint read the thread is about the Roosters Nick Politis not Parramatta's Roy Spagnolo. 
dalmont

dalmont

if it wasnt for the elmasri double movement we would have won that game too. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Roy's not underhanded - he does his scheming out in the open. 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

I don't give a shit what nick does to keep our club going. If he can do it & get away with it, we'll I respect him even more. Life is ruled by those who do the f}#kin not those being f^*ked. Why do you think people love the gangster, the outlaw so much?! Good luck to him, would love to meet him one day. 
buzz07

buzz07

Lmfao Roy's not underhanded, see no evil hear no evil, Innocence is a bliss! 

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - 2014 QLD MURRI UNDER 15 TEAM. 1. Braydon Trindall 2, Denzell Burns 3. Tramaine Spry 4. Damien Burke 5, Tyrell Douglas-Denduck 6. Travis T...
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...
TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181