The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Mitchell Pearce

RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

Haha is this reason for his outstanding performances lately? 
Rooster1

Rooster1

Hahahahaha onya Mitch. 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

I tell you what's funny about this thread is how quickly sonic dropped off!! His venom for the roosters & Pearce because he is one of the more talented players in the comp is so poisonous, that he can't even say a good word about the kid even when the rest of the rugby league world is raving about his last couple of performances. It's a shame when people's hatred of a side is so twisted, that they can't just sit back & enjoy the sport & good performances for what they are. Hey sonic, if it makes you feel any better, good win on the weekend mate, I reckon Inglis is playing really well at fullback for you. That's why I watch footy mate, to watch good games & good players from any club!! 
Morkel

Morkel

I think I speak for most of the Pearce detractors when I say that we're absolutely loving the circle-jerk from just a couple of decent games. Don't take our non-posting as humble pie - think of us more as sitting up the back with 3D glasses and popcorn. No one wants to interrupt the show. 
Morkel

Morkel

Expected pick-up line: "When was the last time you were Pearced???" > 
Rooster1

Rooster1

Works everytime. 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

Today's game showed just how important Pearce is to the roosters. Braith and Mortimer had no clue how to organize the team. Braith is just shit ATM, his chance to show to some leadership and failed. Morts has to be the 5/8! 
SonicStar

SonicStar

Thought you guys played much better without him, actually looked like a real football team. 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

Yeah that's why Anasta got hooked by smith in the final minutes! 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

Your a goose mate, really showing how poor your football knowledge is with that comment. I was at the game & Anasta is terrible. His kicks were lucky to travel 20 meters. More clearly then ever Anasta has to be dropped. Management really has to bit the bullet with him. 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

Mortimer played very well in patches. He would fit really well with Pearce, he was really light on his feet & was sniffing around waiting for the second phase play which never came, until taka came on. He should be our 5/8. If smith doesnt put him there, then he is a must off the bench. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

If you want to watch a decent young nsw half back then watch the souths vs dragons game and see the difference 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

LOL doesn't know when to quit 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

Mate, I can watch a Souths game & acknowledge when young Reynolds has a good game. He is a talent & good luck to him. That's the difference here, you are so blinded by your hate for the roosters that you can't acknowledge when Pearce plays well. See I love watching players go well from any club. I hope Reynolds goes on to become a great, well done to him if he does. The same as today, manlys players were to good for us, plain & simple. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

If you want to keep using that as an excuse but I thought you guys played well today, even better than in some games you have won and thought you guys should have won it.
Pearce wouldn't have won you that game, he isn't that type of player but some of you guys are blinded by him and still hoping he will become the messiah and are unable to give a real point of view of his game due to rose coloured glasses... 
Rooster1

Rooster1

Hornby isn't young though :S 
HeadlessChook

HeadlessChook

You need to have a better look at some of our other games. We were far more dangerous with ball in hand last week and the week before that, and the week before that, then we were today. A try off a kick and another from some individual brilliance from Leilua.....yep our attack was on song today. Pearce isn't the messiah, but he's a very good NRL player who would have made a difference to our team today. To deny that is just pure lunacy or pig-headedness or both. 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

I'd say more just rubbishing a player cause he is liked by our fans. What better way to take a swipe at rooster fans then by attacking the player we value most. When Maloney joins us, if we all start praising him he will be public enemy no1 with sonic. If we signed Reynolds or any of sonics Heros & started to praise them he would say they were shit. He rubbished carney when he was our best player. It's not any player, it's the team. He is so twisted with hatred for the roosters, but the only way on a chat forum for people like him to display that is rubbish our celebrated players, whoever they may be. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

I rubbish Carney when he played for you guys?
I had him as the best player in the comp that season and wanted him picked for NSW.
I was nothing but praise of his performances on the field...

Make up as much shit as you want.

3 things I have learnt from roosters fans.

1.Always the refs fault when you lose
2.Its always the players that are leaving who are to blame.
3.The sun shines out of Pearce's ass. He's the greatest. 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

Nah he said Rooster fans get upset when carney gets MOTM and pearce doesn't, good times! :lol::lol: 
Kramer

Kramer

Good post. Notice how Sonic never replies to posts like these

We really missed Pearce yesterday. Noteably our kicking game. We never once made the Manly back 3 turn around and chase a kick. Anasta is a slow and predictable kicker and Mortimer doesn't have a long enough kick 
HeadlessChook

HeadlessChook

Doesn't it shine out of Rusty's ass? 
SonicStar

SonicStar

I thought it was a joke post, you guys struggle to score points when Pearce is in the side as well. 
HeadlessChook

HeadlessChook

26 points against the Warriors, 24 against the Dragons and the Knights.....any of those totals would have won us yesterdays game. But lets not the facts get on the way of your story. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168