The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Mitchell Pearce

RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

I hope you're right. 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

I really think mortimer would be better at 5/8 then Anasta. He isn't a carney, but he is very enthusiastic & will try his guts out. While fpn is out throw Anasta into lock. Get rid of Bosden & throw Mitchell back on the bench. Hopefully Moga comes in for Tagive & moves into centers & bj onto the wing. Tagive could get a second chance, but really don't need j carney back in the side. Really want to see Moga though, apparently went well on the weekend. 
annav3

annav3

I forgot about Maloney joining the Roosters, you should be sweet then. I rate him. 
Rooster1

Rooster1

You were thinking the same thing? 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

Haha yeah. I have my doubts, I rate Maloney but as you said he has a similar style to Pearce. Time will tell. 
Kramer

Kramer

I don't think it matters if Pearce and Maloney are similar players. The point is, Pearce is being forced to do everything himself atm 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

The only criticism I have of Pearce is he expects to much sometimes from the players around him. If they were all billy slaters it would mean a try everytime, but he sometimes hits average players with flat passes in too difficult a circumstance to catch it. It seems to be always diamonds or rocks. I would love to see him develope patience. Roll it in for a repeat set. Build pressure & control the game. I think that's why he looks rushed sometimes, because he hasnt learnt how to control the tempo of the game. 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

I think that's a valid point raised, definitely agree on it. 
Rooster1

Rooster1

Definitely agree on that. Goes for the all or nothing play waaaaay too often. Actually struggling to remember the last time he forced a drop out.. 
Morkel

Morkel

So the Roosters fans are saying that their $450k Captain's uninvolvement is making Pearce look bad? 
chookdance

chookdance

well when the 5/8 does sweet f all it does make the halfs job a bit harder 
Morkel

Morkel

Wouldn't it be awesome if you had a youngster of decent talent waiting in the wings for an opportunity in first grade? Or is Bwaify too well regarded to be politely shuffled back to the #13 where he can still do not much but at least allow others to have a go? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

how about bwaith warm the bench or can he play for the jets.

Ok point taken to harsh :lol: 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

even if Braith gets put in the backrow, hate to see someone like cordner miss out. 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

Don't think you realise that the majority of our suppoter base would actually agree with you! 
Maroon4life

Maroon4life

After he announched he was leaving, before that you backed him the way souths back Sutton. 
chookdance

chookdance

that would be perfect haha shame we don't have a good young half waiting we lost miller sadly 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

I'm in the minority. 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

Sad thing is Miller got screwed too, if only he was patient, he should have known carney would screw up :P 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

RG what was that braith sig you used to have again I used to love it. :lol:

Altho the roosters support with the CArney quote is the funniest always makes me laugh when he read that one

Chooks supporters have the best signituires. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

always happens in clubs with dominant halves.

Remember newcastle while Joey was there and you guys when freddy was there. 
chookdance

chookdance

it's happened a bit with u guys with hornby as well not that he's dominant but just really consistant is there much coming through behind him? (serious question not being a jerk)

there is a real lack of depth in the halves at the chooks 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

no we don't have anyone coming thru pretty much. Its why we were apparently chasing Cooper, I think stanley may play there in the future tho.

we seem to have a lot of depth in forwards, wingers and centers tho 
chookdance

chookdance

i thought beau henry was the heir apparent until they booted him. they'll find someone u'd think 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

he got inpatient and didn't want to wait even tho he was not ready. As was shown when he went to newcastle. I know we will find someone I think Hornby will probably retire in the next year or two. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 21 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeStorm14 J.Turpin15 C.GaloRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.Nikorima14 W.BrimsonCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Ba...
Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181