The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Mitchell Pearce

MrFourex

MrFourex

I don't think he's ready yet. His game is still massively inconsistent.

The captaincy won't help that...... 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

I tell you what i really like, is in that leadership group I am not seeing Mitchell Aubs. Means he will actually have to compete for his spot. He has been very poor for at least 2 seasons now & is blocking alot of talent coming through. Makes me cringe when i have seen his name in leadership groups under smith & the fact he has been left out of this one, has Robinson impressing me already. That D-head Smith was actually considering Aubs for captain??!!! 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

Actually Aubs would make a very good captain, for Newtown. 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

Harsh on Aubusson, belongs in the backrow and smithy had him in the centres majority of the time. He is usually our most under rated player in the team. 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

Mitchell Pearce is absolutely training down the house and we're told a new contract could be signed in the next "two to three weeks".

The halfback continues to impress new coach Trent Robinson, and we keep hearing Tim Sheens' Kangaroos squad for the World Cup in England is his ultimate aim.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/boxing-mma/croc-strop-and-one-rather-childish-choc/story-fndeeimb-1226567016970 
SonicStar

SonicStar

Awesome news, sign him for life 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

Major player re-signing, expected the club will announce Pearce has signed for 3 years at 1.30 :D

Edit: Been confirmed that he has signed a four yr deal. 
Kramer

Kramer

Awesome! 
WestEndAthletics

WestEndAthletics

Any ideas as to how much coin parted ways????? 
buzz07

buzz07

Great news for club, fans and pearce. Future club Captain and in a few years SOO Captain. 23 and in his 7th season in the NRL. Its going to be a big season for the Roosters, top 4. 
chookdance

chookdance

i;m suprised sonic hasn't commented and said what ever it was was too much.

great news!!! 
MrChook

MrChook

Sonic & friends are too busy trying to distance themselves from Curtis Johnson. 
chookdance

chookdance

i heard they shared needles just saying 
knitey

knitey

:lol::lol: 
SonicStar

SonicStar

Best news ever, stuck with him until 2017 :lol: 
MrChook

MrChook

Another 4 seasons for your golden boy Reynolds to look up to his idol. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

It sure did help his game watching the all stars :lol: 
MrChook

MrChook

Nah that was from his Cronk vids, just ask Saggy.:) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

How did his huddles go? 
MrChook

MrChook

He did plenty with the other bench warmers after he was hooked. 
annav3

annav3

Good on him, secures his future. Wouldn't be easy having a high profile dad that played footy. Apparently he mentions in the press conference he partied a bit too much last year. As a fan I would be pretty pissed off when a player admits to not applying himself.

Coaches get the sack for poor performances, players get rewarded. 
Kramer

Kramer

He was one of our best last season, so I don't think he didn't apply himself! 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

So he has been studying Billy Rogers also? 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

That's the best you can do?!! 
WestEndAthletics

WestEndAthletics

We've been saying that about Pearce for years..... 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 20 ResultsBroncos: J.Nikorima goal
Fromthenest - I haven't heard that school mentioned a lot lately from up that way David. Normally it's the Innisfails/Willows/Belgian Gardens etc that ...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181