The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Mitchell Aubusson

professional

professional

In 2010 I said that Mitchell Aubusson should be a dark horse for Origin selection. I still think thatís true, even if loads of people are willing to give up on him.

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2010/08/22/1225908/593711-mitchell-aubusson.jpg

Heís a very fine backrower who has had his last two years stunted by shoulder injuries and stints in the centres, which is a position he isnít suited to. 
professional

professional

In defence he is one of the better fringe defenders around. He cuts down the space outside him, reads the play well and makes a lot of tackles for a player in his position.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Mitchell+Aubusson+NRL+Rd+1+Rabbitohs+v+Roosters+XbVfzvWgxiLl.jpg

Yeah, get around him. 
professional

professional

That's more like it! 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

You have my vote Senor!! our best backrower in 2010. I've always said he is our most under-rated player, no coincidence most of our tries come through the combination between him, SKD and Pearce.

Smith playing him in the centres was a stupid decision. 
professional

professional

In attack he runs really good lines, both wider and back on the inside. In fact, the ability to create space for his outside men is a particular strength of his. He proves that you donít need to be a fat ass like Idris to successfully draw defenders to you.

http://media2.apnonline.com.au/img/media/images/2012/03/07/LNS_07-03-2012_SPORT_06_LIS060312AUBUSSON01_fct1024x630_t460.jpg

Get out of the way Sutton, a real NRL player is coming through. 
professional

professional

Is a good thing that you wont have to worry about that in 2013. No chance of Maubs moving into the centres with SKD and Jennings in the squad. 
professional

professional

The only thing that he really needs to work on his passing; back in 2010 he literally couldnít pass left-handed. He is better now but it is still an area that could do with improvement.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Mitchell+Aubusson+NRL+Rd+11+Sea+Eagles+v+Roosters+jPoLjl4CkA_l.jpg

Maubusson is a sexy bastard like the Stradlator and the rest of you are all phonies. 
professional

professional

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Roosters+Training+Session+09UwwBL_OqYl.jpg

ďThe **** you just say about my brother?Ē 
professional

professional

http://images.smh.com.au/2011/05/14/2363112/art_mitchell-aubusson-420x0.jpg

By mid year you guys are going to be fawning all over his ability to get in holes Ö

But youíre all just fair weather fans. Iíve been on the Aubusson bangwagon for ages. If this country wasnít run by a bunch of conservative prudes who object to polygamy Iíd be all over it. 
chookdance

chookdance

Love it!!!! 
chookdance

chookdance

he'd be one of my favourite players i reckon he may have been injured last year too, and brian smith is a jerk 
MrChook

MrChook

Mitch Aubusson is going to be a real handful this year. Wyong are going to have to do well to contain him. 
professional

professional

Wyong wouldn't be able to contain Michael Bani, let alone manage Aubusson.

War crimes would be committed if Maubusson was ever unleashed against the Roos. He would wipe Wyong off the face of the Earth. 
MrChook

MrChook

You greatly underestimating the mighty Roos. Last weekend we were beating Norths until Johnson's peptides kicked in and scored 4 tries. Bani will be cannon fodder.

Aubs, well lets hope for his sake he gets a run with the Chooks the weekend Newtown play Wyong, we don't want to injure the boy.:P 
WestEndAthletics

WestEndAthletics

Awesome Man-Love....well it is Valentine's Day!!!!!:love: 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Haha, gun thread! 
Chewbacca

Chewbacca

I'm a fan of Mitch Aubusson and what he's done.
He was definitely skirted around far too much last year, and the centres (whilst he's able to play there), certainly don't suit him.

Looking forward to seeing him hit some form again in 2013. 
Rooster1

Rooster1

Love Maubs.

Love that others love Maubs.

Also love that someone bagged Sutton whilst praising Maubs...In the same sentence no less. 
UGoodthings

UGoodthings

I am a fan maubs in the side, as long as its not at the expense of a player like cordner or guerra. Those blokes spent too long stuck behind the likes of anasta, to have to now wait behind maubs. He is a handy bench player for us, maybe to rotate with guerra, but that's it. I am even less of a fan of someone like o'donnell holding out young talent. I really hope he is only a depth signing. Otherwise young guys like tasi, Evans, symonds, napa, cherro, moa etc are all going to be looking elsewhere. As I have said in previous threads there is a lot of sides who haven't used up any of their extra cap space. Handy young fringe players are going to have offers a plenty coming at them during the season. This will be the worst season ever for mid season player transfers, & we are going to be a big target with the depth of young talent we have. 
Rooster1

Rooster1

Absolutely agree with the bolded. 
RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl

Important thing is we have locked up our key players for the future 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Mitch Aubusson is shit.

How do I know this?

Senor rates him. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

fastwater - sounds like a really gai idea..... you dum fook....
ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181