11 Tariq Sims
12 Tony Williams
13 Paul Gallen
14 Luke Lewis
15 Aaron woods
16 Trent Merrin
17 Tim Grant
My NSW State Of Origin Team
Don't know what the F#&* the Morris brothers are still doing in the team, it hasn't worked with them for the last 7 years so whats the difference, come this year round. 
buckmajor

buckmajor

Good lineup. However, Brett Morris is a Kangaroo and rightly deserve to be there. The Morris brothers made a difference Origin 1 and last year. No, they weren't included fully in the past 7yrs so that makes invalid. Game 2 was definitely a shocker! I know how you and the rest of the NSW fans feel. There is only one player to point out who was out of position on defense(Nathan Merritt). I think Hayne will be right come Origin 3. The question is, will they still play him at Fullback or on the wing? I thought Dugan played a strong game and only made the 1xmistake under the high bomb. The results still stands and hopefully they finally break the drought ;) 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Preliminary FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181