12. Luke Lewis
13. Greg Bird

14. Andrew Fifita
15. Trent Merrin
16. Antohony Watmough
17. Josh Reynolds 
buckmajor

buckmajor

It is still a good lineup and you definitely don't normally change a winning team unless injuries occurred. Other than that, my comment on Aaron Woods is a good selection since Tim Grant is out injured(very unfortunate). Nathan Merritt is not my safest bet for Origin?? I think he is a little too small. I believe QLD is going to test and challenge him all nite. Is Michael Gordon out injured?? Best of luck Merritt, and hope you prove me wrong! Damn you Ferguson!! Why at a time like this Origin players want to be GOD and play up!! Ferguson is a game-breaker and very talented winger on the field. Hope that doesn't blow our chances of winning this series.

Overall it is still a good lineup.

UP THE MIGHTY BLUES!!! 
buckmajor

buckmajor

Hey where are all you Merritt lovers?? Speechless!!! What happen to your savior the guy you always requested to play Origin??? That is the reason why Merritt was overlooked in the first place. Don't ever mention his name again unless you need him to break your own heart!! FAILED!! Why so personal about Merritt buckmajor...um...7yrs straight...and we are now on the verge of possibly losing and making it 8yrs. Too many critics who knows too little about the game!! With injuries hitting NSW it is not looking good for Origin 3....NSW need a miracle GOD help us :( 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...
Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181