The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

NSW Team, Game 1 2013

SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

First project: New halfback. 
gaviny

gaviny

Wallace,Soward,Carney and Maloney , maybe Adam Reynolds , NSW halves should come out of these 5. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Sack 'em all.

Losers. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

pick the Manly side to make Nady happy ;)

or the parra side and see if this prospect excites QLD :lol: 
gaviny

gaviny

LOL ,ok what about McCrone,Sutton,Robson,Williams,Josh Reynolds,Sezer then 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Josh Reynolds will be in the squad next season. Very much improved player. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

F**k Josh Reynolds.
Adam Reynolds is better. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Josh reynolds is a bulldog he is filthy and beyond redemption right ;) 
LeichhaTiger

LeichhaTiger

Same team except for Pearce. 
Bronco_Boy

Bronco_Boy

Already looking forward to next year, that's the spirit. 
Morkel

Morkel

The team needs an injection of Gidley. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

If he was there last game, I think we're looking at a different result TBH. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

You need an injection of shut the f**k up. 
LeichhaTiger

LeichhaTiger

Where would Gidley play? On the bench I take it? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

yes instead of a 1 pt loss its a 30 pt loss ;) 
knitey

knitey

:hindy::hindy::P 
Worthies

Worthies

Gidley lol, as soon as i knew he was injured i was like shit nsw have got a chance this year 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Creagh as well? Lol 
Powersbronco

Powersbronco

Bring back Turner and Quinn. 
Worthies

Worthies

Anasta and Mason, bet nsw wish they didnt get the rule changed about overseas players to they could get hodgson back to. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Josh Reynolds is a must. 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Reynolds is terrible. 
Ebi

Ebi

Yep and Beau Scott while we are at it those 23 meters he made in 80 minutes had your lot rattled :lol: 
MrChook

MrChook

Pearce, Creagh & Scott just aren't up to it.

In for Pearce: Adam Reynolds looks very promising, not sure about rushing him in next year though. Wallace in the interim might be ok.

In for Creagh/Scott: Tariq Sims would be my pick and I imagine G Stewart would get his spot back. 
cpr_89

cpr_89

I don't know if Reynolds should be playing but why can't he be considered? He's not that young, he's only a year younger than Pearce and he'll be the same age DCE was when he was everyone's favourite player.

Tbh I'm wondering why Gallen and Bird were the focus of our attack and why the only real ball the outside backs got was DH running out of our own end. There's only so much blame that can be placed on the halves. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Lavea for his debut 2 weeks ago. Jack Morris named for his debut for the Eels.
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS 46 def St Pats Gympie 4. They will play Weir SS sometime in the next fortnight.
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181