The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Future Players

SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Post in any players you feel may represent their state in the future. 
View all 33 comments
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

doesn't want his club side effected ;)

can't blame him on that one would be turned into scapegoats by everyone

Remember us that year they picked a few dragons players our players were critizied and bagged from pillar to post. 
professional

professional

NSW: Jack Wighton, Sam Williams, Jack de Belin, Cameron King, Alex McKinnon
QLD: Anthony Milford, Matt Srama, Mitchell Frei 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Sunny Lockyer 
cpr_89

cpr_89

NSW- Boyd Cordner, David Klemmer, Aaron Woods
Qld- Caleb Timu, Lachlan Maranta 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

They were just off the top of my head :) Dugan could be a mainstay in the team if he could stay on the park I think. Fensom our best hope in the next 1-2 years. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Dane Gagai- QLD 
Watnow

Watnow

Kiwi 
Watnow

Watnow

Has to wait until its cleared for him to play - Philliphines 
Watnow

Watnow

Fijian 
MrChook

MrChook

Wasn't Loko picked in the Blues Emerging Origin squad? 
professional

professional

Only a formality. He'll play for Queensland. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Loko is of Fijian and Tongan descent, yes.
But born in Sydney, raised in Claymore, played juniors for Campbelltown City and Eaglevale, went to Westfields High School.

He can play for NSW.

And yes Mr Chook, he was picked in the emerging Blues squad. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Pretty sure he's announced his allegiance to QLD. 
woodies

woodies

Dane Gagai for Queensland.

tough backline to break into but would be successor to Hodges. 
alchemist

alchemist

NSW - Aiden Sezer, Adam Reynolds, Kyle Stanley (if he can remain healthy, hopefully) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I always thought it was only us dragons fans that hype up the Stanley brothers. :lol: 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Forgot to add my obligatory nomination of Lachlan Coote 
alchemist

alchemist

Chase is good but Kyle is the potential star IMO... but his repeated knee injuries may threaten him playing at all long term 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Who's Lachlan Coote? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I miss PanthersYAY :lol: :( 
professional

professional

Worst nomination so far! 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Nah, he's gun. He'll show you, he'll show you all!! :8 
alchemist

alchemist

he is that good that even though he is playing five eighth, the Penrith club is still ridding themselves of fullbacks to accommodate him 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Me too. She was hot.. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Yep ;) 
alchemist

alchemist

Curtis Sironen 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 21 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeStorm14 J.Turpin15 C.GaloRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.Nikorima14 W.BrimsonCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Ba...
Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181