rleague.com

Who's Still Here ?

saints

saints

I'm now "Saints" but was SJ. 
View all 30 comments
Bryco30

Bryco30

Yup lf lt hasn't lmproved or appears like they're gunna do something then Ill leave. Probably won't be joining another forum either. 
saints

saints

I reckon most will go that way. 
saints

saints

Unless we leave enmasse ... and pitch our camp in another village ! 
Bryco30

Bryco30

Well lf someone finds me a village like the good old Rleague l may consider joining. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I am still here for the time being. I am extremely disillusioned tho :( 
Maroubranos

Maroubranos

Oh my, very different - may take sometime to get used to it. 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

just give us a bulletin board style posting format, not this useless comment style reply. How can I relentlessly bag someone if I cant quote them ffs????????????????? 
annav3

annav3

There is a contact us feature provide feedback via there 
bandwagon

bandwagon

I will hang around, but not for long I think. Can't see them really doing enough to fix this. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

I would post, but ................ 
stanleyg

stanleyg

typical isn't it?? they take something that was working well and well patronized but all in the name of progress they stuff it around so much its no longer recognisable 
manolos

manolos

Couldn't agree more wholeheartedly stanleyg 
SeverancePop

SeverancePop

I'm here but not liking it. Were Sonic, Retread or Matto advised about this?.

Maximus89

Maximus89

I would post, but ................ well I guess you can see why. Disgraceful stuff from these new owners. I no longer have the privacy that should be guaranteed by all website owners. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

i only just figured this new site out. not sure i like it at all 
SumfnKrishy

SumfnKrishy

Allo :)

So many familiar faces...err i mean names :) 
marcusev

marcusev

what the hell happened here! 
Dragonheart659

Dragonheart659

Wow not liking the changes here at all , has anyone here heard of a facebook group called The Dragons Corner ? It is a closed grouped and it has about 1875 members with a good core group of posters and Dragons only posts, Im sure if you want to go in there you will find the format a lot better than this. 
quambone116

quambone116

????? 
Luc

Luc pro

Hey Maximus89, we take privacy seriously - please do send us an email support@rleague.com if you have any issues with your account and we'll look into it for you. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Re-building us here. I'm curious to see who responds to know what we have here to salvage. 12 months after it was altered. 
SeverancePop

SeverancePop

Read on Facebook that you're rebuilding. Still looks the same around here 
berko

berko pro

Guys,

For those looking for an update we still anticipate this to be a few weeks away, at least. We have done our best to keep the current site as functional as possible, whilst we are completely rewriting a new version.

We will be sure to let everyone know when there is news to share. I promise you won't miss out on the good stuff!

Cheers,
berko. 
annav3

annav3

Good luck I used to love this website :) 
BigH

BigH

Hi guys it's me H. Since this place changed hands and they changed my name to harrofam I haven't been able to access my old account. This one named BigH was created by me not long after things went to crap on here. I also have read on Facebook about new changes happening here.Will have to wait and see I guess but in all honesty I think the horse has bolted. It'll never be as good as it once was. In saying that though all the other forums around at the moment don't seem to be able to generate much interest. Hopefully there will be people reading this. Have already had my say on Facebook along with Macarthur Saints and countless other old members of rleague. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181