The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

The Vote - Bellamy ???

novasaint

novasaint

Not saying that the big chinned wanker was worth any more, but.......50K for 2010?

come on. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'd play for my Dragons for nicks. 
saints

saints

They just don't understand Nova ! Maybe the closet ones do ... ;) 
dalmont

dalmont

Bellamy WILL be at the dragons if not it will be with another club NOT Melbourne. Thats what im hearing 
saints

saints

Me too D. Bellamy and JT - the double ! 
Stooge007

Stooge007

media is all over the shop with this

some say "tipped to go to Dragons", others say "he'll stay in Melb and announce today"

just tell the world so we can get on with things! 
manolos

manolos

Couldn't agree more wholeheartedly. The longer it Drags on, the more likely he will stay in Melbourne. 
AspleyOwl

AspleyOwl

I tell ya he is staying refer previous post. He will retire when his brood does. That will be the only chance to remove him from the Storm.
St George i think went off too early. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

I think Cronk's re-signing gives it away. 
saints

saints

Yes and no Minister ... ;) 
saints

saints

Craig Bellamy has refused to give any guarantees about his future as Melbourne coach, with the NRL premiership-winning mentor strongly tipped to take over as St George Illawarra coach next season.

Bellamy and current Dragons coach Steve Price were both present at yesterday’s meeting with newly-appointed referees boss Daniel Anderson at Rugby League Central, but left the building separately.

Price refused to talk to the waiting media and Bellamy reluctantly reiterated his intention to make a decision on his future before the Storm travel to England to take part in the World Club Challenge against Leeds next month.

‘‘I hope to have something to say then,’’ Bellamy said. ‘‘I still have a few decisions to make before I decide.’’

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/1240791/bellamy-tight-lipped-over-contract-decision/?cs=302 
stanleyg

stanleyg

lets hope he says he cant win outside of the storm and is staying put 
Stooge007

Stooge007

do we think our cap room is there to lure a different coach and their star players?

like having cap room would be handy if we got Bellamy and he brought Cronk etc. along with him 
Guvner

Guvner

He has an out clause. 
Guvner

Guvner

So we shouldnt have even tried? LOL.

We are close. Even if we miss out, the fact we got so close is a good sign for our club. 
AspleyOwl

AspleyOwl

No not at all but i think it was too early. He will not leave his stars what coach would. When they are moving to retire etcc thats the ticket for Bellamy so he can move near a beach instead of a melbourne mud front home. 
professional

professional

I am reliably informed that Melbourne has some beaches too. Quite a lot of them actually. 
saints

saints

I'm sure there are many overseas "consortiums" that can see great value in Aussie footie sides. Somewhere to put their money and reap the rewards ... ;) 
AspleyOwl

AspleyOwl

Beaches around the bay or drive out of Melbourne for some real beaches. St Kilda is hardly ripping for stoked barrells man...... 
professional

professional

Great beaches at Brighton and Mordiallic. St Kilda is just where we quarantine all the dumb tourists and obnoxious teenagers to keep them away from the nice spots. 
knitey

knitey

Back beach at Rye is excellent. 
saints

saints

Down Mornington Peninsula is good. Or just over the Bay - to Torquay or Bells. 
AspleyOwl

AspleyOwl

Inside the bay is that with the oily film?
Victoria has some great beaches but to include sandy stretches from inside the bay is like compairing Ben Ross to Shane Webke. 
professional

professional

How many times have you been to Melbourne?

Even without the beaches around the bay, the drive out to Mount Martha is very short. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Preliminary FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181