saints

saints

Boys, boys ... don't play their little games ... :lol: 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

All these facts are interrupting Mrs Fourex having a cry :tears::tears: 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Poor guy, it seems he may have hurt his BOO BOO.

Yet again, He He 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I find it amazing that so many people forget this.
The amount of times I've heard the "...but Gaz signed on for $50k" argument is astounding. 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

They really believe this crap about playing for less because they love it etc. :lol: 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Not everybody hates the city they live in Les......

or in your case, the city you supposedly were born in. 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Not all Queenslanders are so stupid and gullible.

And once again, you lie. But that is a given.

Never said I hated Brisbane. 
aakeates

aakeates

Maybe Mr.Fourex has forgotten the loyalty to Brisbane, is because it is the ONLY team in BRISBANE. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

can we get back on topic of whether we want Bellamy or not?

anyone heard anything further? 
Maximus89

Maximus89

It seems it is only ever the dumbest of the dumb that make the claim. Souffs, Broncos and Roosters fans. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Actually I'll kind of shoot myself in the foot and reveal there were a Hell of a lot of Parra fans who said the same thing when we were told we couldn't have Folau on the terms we agreed to. 
manolos

manolos

Bingo Maximus... How stupid are people who bring up the Gasnier Argument...from memory his first game for us in 2010 was round 16 against the Panthers.... hardly 1/2 way through the normal season. 
saints

saints

Well apparently we're in with a real chance. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Long way from my thoughts. He teaches dirty tactics and was part of a cheating club for MANY years.

You may say he was just the coach. But the coach is alot in a team. 
Guvner

Guvner

It's looking good. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

that's what Parra were saying about Folau

i want to know either way (hopefully with Bellamy arriving today) 
saints

saints

Well - it won't be today ... ;) 
FOBS11

FOBS11

I have no problem with the money or the ranting but I would rather not have Bellamy associated with the Dragons.
I despise the thought that cutting off a blokes oxygen (grapple), breaking their arm (chicken wing) or their neck (crusher) are acceptable parts of the modern game.
Bellamy is a grub who teaches, or at best, supports all of these tactics. I would rather not watch the Red V stoop to these types of tactics.
Also, Bellamy without Cronk, Smith and Slater is an entirely different proposition. I actually think it is a big risk at a very high price for a coach who is used to having 3 of the worlds best at their disposal. With all due respect, Rein, Drinkwater and Beale doesn't have quite the same ring to it as the Melbourne spine. 
AspleyOwl

AspleyOwl

Big Dollars and not the roster that Bennet had could be a big risk financially. He wont leave the Storm for atleast another 3-4 seasons. Maybe if the second Brisbane team gets up and he takes his big three then yes he will leave. 
twinkletoeGAZ

twinkletoeGAZ

I would have him in 2014 
novasaint

novasaint

Posted this news in September after talking to a man about a dog at the trough of the ettamogah pub.
May be my claim to fame if it comes to fruition. 
Guvner

Guvner

Mate we are deep in this. The current club is always favorite but we have ticked all the boxes. Look for a decision by the 21st. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

here's hoping! 
Guvner

Guvner

It happens that quickly, I think we are shot.

Not without hope, but the odds are moving back to a coin toss.

The positive out of the exercise even if he doesnt come is that areas have been identified that needed to be improved, and they will be. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
lshadeye - I understand they may be held where the pool winners are from? so pool a cc slm at logan and pool b Townsville cc up there
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168