The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Round 6. Tigers vs Dragons

MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Changes Made For Heritage Round
Tuesday 9 April 2013 2:00 PM

Injury has forced St George Illawarra Dragons Coach Steve Price to change-up his line-up for Sunday's Men of League Heritage Round clash against Wests Tigers at the Sydney Cricket Ground.
Price has named an 18-man squad including a potential NRL debutant on the extended bench.
The match will commemorate 50 years since the Club’s famous 8-3 1963 Grand Final Premiership victory over the Western Suburbs Magpies at the very same venue.
The Dragons will take to the field wearing a replica of the Red V jersey first introduced back in 1929.
Red V Members and supporters can purchase their own Heritage jersey at the Dragons Team Store in Kogarah or online.
Additionally, each player jersey worn from the fixture will be auctioned off through the Dragons website.
1. Jason Nightingale
2. Brett Morris
3. Chase Stanley
4. Matt Cooper
5. Daniel Vidot
6. Jamie Soward
7. Nathan Fien
8. Dan Hunt
9. Mitch Rein
10. Jack Stockwell
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Ben Creagh (c)
13. Trent Merrin
14. Bronson Harrison
15. Matt Prior
16. Jack de Belin
17. Michael Henderson
18. Damien Cook

http://www.dragons.com.au/news-display/Changes-Made-For-Heritage-Round/71849

annav3

annav3

Nightingale to fullback should be interesting. I watched NSW Cup last Saturday and the Tigers fullback was really good. I think his name is Sean Meany. One to enquire i reckon 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

wasn't he used last season there? It was problematic from memory :( 
annav3

annav3

I can't remember, Mick Potter is a former fullback he could have tought him a few things. Bad luck with Beale , team has been looking better the last 2 weeks 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I meant Nighingale at fullback. I am suprised we have gone down that road again 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181