The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Round 2- Dragons (H) v Broncos

MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

They have to try something.

Drinkwater, Quinlan, or even Ryan to give some direction into this team.

Note: Bronson Harrison is very poor when the defence is retreating.

Did anyone else notice that. I saw 6 or so very bad lapses by him when we were on the back foot. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

What's the bet same squad is picked again. Sorry guys if I am being a bit negative I am just extremely disillusioned.

That was my first match of watching the dragons in 2013 and found it pathetic. May have to put 2010 Grand Final on to cheer myself up :lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I'll whack you on the head with that spoon or maybe Fien and Beale :lol: 
MrFourex

MrFourex

:lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Based on tonight inept, insipid, pathetic performance it's impossible to argue against facts. 
reesy

reesy

sideways, sideways, sideways....didn't we used to teach under 9's to straighten up.... maybe Dugan could work. Chase gotta go, Fien gotta go and Prior gotta go. can Beale play in halves or centre??? maybe Dugan can play centre???? long year if we don't make tough decisions now. maybe king or rein can play 7 and fein back to bench???? who knows !!!!!!!! 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Cut it out Marcus .......your too gracious, where are all your whingy whiny mates? 
knitey

knitey

Give him credit, he doesn't run and hide. 
Lewis06

Lewis06

He was a disaster when he was at Brisbane. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Yes.....we did well to let him go, don't you think? 
HarrySack

HarrySack

*Yawn* Drinkwater to HB, Morris to FB and get Beale out on the wing or in centres where he belongs. Merrin a shinning light for you guys tonight although the Broncos, IMO, are no longer the yard stick they once were. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

I love the guy, but does he possibly do that to avoid direct conflict? He is easily the best troll on this site, but he does it in such an easy(pacifist) manner that it's hard to pin him down.... 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

I was telling everyone on this site that Beale was a dud buy all last year and this year. It looks like it has only taken 3 games (charity shield included) for some people to see it for themselves. Feel free to say that DS was right again Saints fans.

Personally I thought that Chase played well and looks like he has a position in the centers fulltime.

Brett Morris was outstanding as usual. He definently should be our fullback.

Nightingale did make one or two uncharacteristic errors. But I will forgive Flo as they are uncharacteristic

I don't think Fien is good enough, but I will say that he was the only playmaker who was willing to go to the line and draw players before passing to his runners.

Harrison is a Nuffy, as Max would say.

Merrin was outstanding. I love Merrin (no funny stuff)

I still think that Rein and King are both very good hookers and it is hard to pick one over the other.

Hunt is just an average Front rower.

Ah Mah goes OK. I would hang onto him. He is growing on me.

Weyman, I don't know. He's alright. I won't knock Weyman.

Creagh, He looks to have gone backwards. Definently not a rep player unless he is a coachs favourite.

Prior, We can do a lot better.

Frizzell, still undecided. I won't knock him yet.

But where the F*** is DeBelin? He would be one of the first forwards chosen if I was coach. Price keeps stuffing him around, it can not be good for his confidence either. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

:) ......oh Harry, you can be soooo bad at times.

Marcus the biggest troll on this site ??????

Nahhhhhh........ :lol: 
HarrySack

HarrySack

:lol::lol::lol:

Quite a few would come a close second but , seriously, take note 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Oh....it's already been noted. ;) 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

If we had a player like Thurston in our side or Cherry and Foran we definently would have scored tries when we had all that ball in the first half. At least Fien almost set some tries up. Soward never looked like setting any tries up, because he will not commit defenders to him. He wants to pass the ball far enough away from the defensive line to make sure that he can't get hit just as he passes the ball. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Not a troll just not someone who fights. What can I say whatever you wanna say about my teams performance is nothing compared to what I am saying and thinking :lol: 
MrFourex

MrFourex

He was sh*t tonight. Hands like bricks. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

He wasn't alone tonight. Had lots of mates :lol: 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Nice try .........

:) 
HarrySack

HarrySack

The T.S approach isn't working darl.... 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

its not new was doing it most of last season also :lol:

Would you prefer me to be some kind of egocentric type who acts as if his team is the best when they are clearly not.

I call it as I see it if they play well I credit them if they play crap consistently then they get criticized also ;) 
HarrySack

HarrySack

*giggle* TBH, it's good to meet another level headed supporter actually... 

Recent Rugby League Posts

tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa vs Australia live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score coverage...
tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181