The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Round 2- Dragons (H) v Broncos

saints

saints

A few may be close to the cut. But - on last week - they deserve this week. I'd prefer Green to be on stand-by for Chase. Also D/Water for Fien.

I also have this funny idea about Beale to the centres. Call me crazy ... :lol: Things are happening.

I can see Rein as our "leader" in the future. We do need someone who can call the shots and direct the traffic. 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

Barring injury, I can see Price picking this same line-up for the next 24 rounds, regardless of results.

Looks like more of the same shit coming up :I

Dragons by 12 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

Wingers who were captains that I can remember are Zigi Niscot for Souths, Warren Bolland for West I think, Criss Anderson for Canterbury I think. 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

Yeah, I think that Rein coud be our future captain too. I like hookers, halfbacks and 5/8's to be captain. 
rumackay

rumackay

Didn't Manu Vatuvei captain half a dozen games last year from the wing? Even so, I don't think that counts in the context of your question :D 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Who is going to the game on Friday Night. I am sure wata and Max live down on the gong :) 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

I'm up the coast this weekend so I'll be watching on tv 
saints

saints

We'll be there ... :) 
Maximus89

Maximus89

Not any more I don't. I live in enemy territory north of the border now :( 
knitey

knitey

Shame on you. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

When did u move to QLD? Was it work related? 
Maximus89

Maximus89

I know. I am ashamed, hence why my location still says Wollongong.

But they needed my accounting abilities, so I took pity on them and accepted the job. 
knitey

knitey

Max must be counting beans...or do they use pineapples in Qld?:D 
Maximus89

Maximus89

About 5 weeks ago, and yes for work. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I know he finished his account degree last year so was wondering if he got a Job in the field in Brisbane or something :lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Congrats Maxy, your first mission is a audit on QLD based NRL sides :lol: 
saints

saints

Whereabouts Max - Brisbane ? 
stanleyg

stanleyg

No they do their accounting with sugar cane stalks divided by bananas[violin] 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

If they couldn't win that we don't have much hope.

It was there's and they failed to do anything to go for it.

Get some passion there guys FFS.

It's as though they had money on the Bronco's..

Not happy at all.

Bring up some Cutters guys. Send some of our boys back for a few weeks.

What's the No.1 thing a team does when the forwards are tired?

2nd Phase plays towards them.

No, they just go out to the backs.

&issed off big time.. 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Pathetic. 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

We would have won if we had a good 5/8 and fullback.

At least Fien got in there and had a go. 
saints4me

saints4me

King to 5/8. Soward to 1/2. Rein needs to stay on for longer periods.
Can't see any alternative at the moment. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Beale is starting to look like a disaster.

We never looked like scoring except for that try when we were camped on their line for 10-15 minutes.

Some players need to be dropped that was a pathetic performance and the score flattered us. Imagine if the possession percentages were in reverse. 
rumackay

rumackay

I though Fein was very ordinary. He needs to learn that the short ball is ONE of the options, not the ONLY one. I'm very disappointed with several player's performances tonight. I think the Fein experiment is over. Bring in Drinkwater and give him a taste, can't be any worse than that listless performance 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Beale and Fein were shocking tonight.

If Fein did not cost us that first try could things of been different? 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...
Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181