The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Rleague Cup 2012/13 - Saints Team

saints

saints

Rumblings in the bottom of the forum indicate we might have the RLeague Cup again.

Should we pick a squad - and NO NO NO NO NO Devout - YOU CAN'T play every position ... :lol:

If I remember correctly we almost won last years Cup ! 
saints

saints

Bench

Coach:

Ball Boys:

Cheer Girls: 
knitey

knitey

Here is his chance for coaching glory.:lol: 
MrChook

MrChook

DS is a special for the 5/8 possie isn't he? 
saints

saints

Yes - well it may have been his ideal dream but is he up to Jamie's level ? 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

What is the RLeague Cup? 
saints

saints

Its a fantasy league comp played in this forum. All teams play each other and we have a GF etc etc. The strength of the teams is in the players - ie their post numbers etc. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I am in just don't throw me in siberia on the wing this year SJ ;) 
professional

professional

Luckily the quality of the posts don't matter ... 
saints

saints

True ... true ... :lol: 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

I'm not playing unless DS is Coach and CEO :) 
rumackay

rumackay

I can't remember...did I make the bench or was I relegated to the cheer squad as a secret weapon to scare the shit out of the other teams :lol:

Either way, I'll pitch in wherever I'm needed most 
Maximus89

Maximus89

I vote SJ is sacked from his position as captain. Under his 'leadership' we didn't even make the preliminary finals, the first time in RLeague Cup history that we have missed out on the grand final.

I 'trained' to 2000 posts last time. 4000? ;) 
saints

saints

One can only work with the "tools" he's given Max ... ;) 
Guvner

Guvner

Insky. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

9. Macarthur Saints

Bench

Coach:

Ball Boys:

Cheer Girls

Been there for years. Im good for another season. DS slot him where ever he feels he should play. Time to man up and get your socks and shorts on bud. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

so where can I play?

from memory Wata is always the halfback?

like to contribute more than a winger that never sees the ball like last season :lol: 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

1st in best dressed but it all comes down to captains choice in the end. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

who is captain? Is it you MS? 
Guvner

Guvner

Dont you put the higher post counts in the key positions? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

yes :)

or its how the parramatta team are doing it :lol: 
Guvner

Guvner

Where are these rumblings? 
Guvner

Guvner

Why cant I access that page? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

ok guess manual way will have to do

Sports, News & Social --> Fantasy & Tipping Competitions (League & Sport) --> Rleague Cup

there will be thread labelled Rleague Cup 2012/13 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Lavea for his debut 2 weeks ago. Jack Morris named for his debut for the Eels.
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS 46 def St Pats Gympie 4. They will play Weir SS sometime in the next fortnight.
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181