The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Rleague Cup 2012/13 - Saints Team

saints

saints

Rumblings in the bottom of the forum indicate we might have the RLeague Cup again.

Should we pick a squad - and NO NO NO NO NO Devout - YOU CAN'T play every position ... :lol:

If I remember correctly we almost won last years Cup ! 
View all 206 comments
saints

saints

Is he back inside again ... ;) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

well TSQ said he got married so same thing I suppose :lol: 
AspleyOwl

AspleyOwl

I hear you the first time. 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Brisbane Banjos v St George Illawarra Snoozers

The Snoozers were first to score, a try to Stooge coming in the 6th minute following some excellent lead up work by halves pairing Watatank and SJ.

6th min: Stooge try, Macarthur Saints goal; Snoozers 6-0

The Banjos were able to reply quickly, finding some space out wide from the middle of the field, with Broncos4Life being given an unimpeded passage to the line following a big fend by Morkel.

11th min: Broncos4Life try, Sam I Am goal; 6-6

The Banjos got to their kick after the restart but Hancock02's rushed kick was charged down and the Snoozers began their set in ideal field position, taking full advantage as Guvner combined with DS to put them right back in front.

13th min: DS try, Macarthur Saints goal; Snoozers 12-6

The match was all Snoozers for the next passage of play, as they dominated field position and came close to scoring on a couple of occasions. Eventually, though, the tide turned and the Banjos got into some good field position with a couple of good sets of six in attack and defence, and halfback Hancock02 continued his good start to the season, finding a gap close to the line and bursting through it to reduce the gap to two points.

24th min: Hancock02 try; Snoozers 12-10

Ball handling let both teams down as the match approached half time, but neither team took advantage. In fact the next points came from a kick, as Watatank landed the ball perfectly for Stooge, who won the leap and crossed over to extend the lead to 8 with a conversion, the largest lead of the game.

35th min: Stooge try, Macarthur Saints goal (3/3); Snoozers 18-10

The Banjor managed to strike on the stroke of halftime, their second long range effort of the match, as the Snoozers were caught short down the right hand side and Maroon4Life raced through to score, the try really created by bench player Jazman who created the space with some clever footwork, with the conversion coming after the siren for halftime, with nothing between the two sides.

40th min: Maroon4life try, Sam I Am goal; Snoozers 18-16

Half time:
Banjos - 16
Snoozers - 18

An early error by the Banjos was not ideal, but they held out the resulting attack and put it behind them. They were penalised, though, with the Snoozers in attacking position, but rather than attempt to put more pressure on their tryline, the Snoozers took the points on offer, a strange decision.

47th min: Macarthur Saints goal (4/4); Snoozers 20-16

A perfectly weighted kick from Sam I Am out of dummy half trapped the Snoozers in their ingoal area and they struggled to get out of their red zone, with the Banjos applying some pressure which eventually resulted in a try to Sexysteve.

57th min: Sexysteve try, Sam I Am goal (3/4); Banjos 22-20

The Banjos let themselves down again a few minutes after they had gotten back in front by committing another offence, this time the markers caught out not being square, in easy range for a penalty goal, and the earlier decision by the Snoozers to take the points looked justified, as a second penalty goal leveled the scores up with a quarter of the game still to play.

60th min: Macarthur Saints goal (5/5); 22-22

The match was finely balanced, no doubt, but the deadlock lasted only five minutes, with the Snoozers scoring through TTGaz as their attack found an overlap out wide and TTGaz did well to stay in the field of play with the sliding defence, and Macarthur Saints knocked over another goal, his sixth of the match to put the Banjos in the position of needing to score twice to win.

65th min: TTGaz try, Macarthur Saints goal (6/6); Snoozers 28-22

The Snoozers shut the game down nicely after that, their only hiccup coming when Hancock02 managed to force a dropout, but the Banjos couldn't score and had no further chances after that.

Full time
Snoozers - 28
Stooge (2), DS, TTGaz tries; Macarthur Saints 6/6 goals
Banjos - 22
Broncos4life, Maroon4life, Hancock02, Sexysteve tries; Sam I Am 3/4 goals

Golden Keyboard:
SJ - 3
Hancock02 - 2
Stooge - 1 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

A close yet satisfying win guys. 
saints

saints

Good to see you on target with the boot Mac. Keep it up. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

great win boys

another 2 meat pies for me, i'm on fire

shimmy, shimmy, whoosh and Stooge is in again 
saints

saints

O-oh - starting to talk using the 3rd party ... :lol:

Just remember St007 - St007 still needs the rest of us ... :lol: 
Stooge007

Stooge007

at the end of the day, we all know who the MAN is *facepalm* 
saints

saints

Full time
Spivs – 28
Kramer, Roostargirl, Mr Chook, Buzz07, Chookdance tries; Roostargirl 4/5 goals
Snoozers – 8
Max try, Macarthur Saints 2/2 goals

Golden Keyboard
Roosters MVP – 3
Kramer – 2
Roostargirl - 1

C'mon lads - time to rally ! 
AspleyOwl

AspleyOwl

I heard lemon goat was sent off trying to pull the opposition is that the case lads? 
saints

saints

Bloody maniac ... :lol: He hasn't heard the last of that ... :) 
Stooge007

Stooge007

time to hit the sand hills i think 
Morkel

Morkel

What did the sand ever do to you?

http://www.neeskungfu.com/Sifu_Beach1.jpg 
saints

saints

Give me back my legs Sand Monster ! 
saints

saints

Full time
Snoozers – 26
Stooge (3), Watatank, St Anger tries; Macarthur Saints 3/5 goals
Barbarians – 16
West End Athletics, Madmatt2146, Leroy the Tiger tries; Knitey 2/3 goals

Golden Keyboard
Watatank – 3
Stooge – 2
Macarthur Saints – 1

Well played lads ! Mac - I want that kicking improved ! 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

Well played gentlemen 
Stooge007

Stooge007

Full write up below.

Stooge bags a hat-trick

Stooge is a machine :D

Morkel

Morkel

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 
saints

saints

Well played lads ... :) 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

Looks like MS cost us the game :) 
Stooge007

Stooge007

unlucky boys 
saints

saints

Well played lads. 
saints

saints

[INDENT] Snoozers – 12
Watatank, SJ tries; Macarthur Saints 2/2 goals
Banjos – 8
Broncos4Life, Hancock02 tries.

24[SUP]th[/SUP] min: Watatank try, Macarthur Saints goal
54[SUP]th[/SUP] min: Broncos4Life try, Sam I Am missed conversion
75[SUP]th[/SUP] min: SJ try, Macarthur Saints goal
79[SUP]th[/SUP] min: Hancock02 try. No conversion attempt.

Golden Keyboard
Watatank – 3
Macarthur Saints – 2
Hancock02 - 1

Well played lads.

:8 [/INDENT] 
saints

saints

[INDENT] Round 8:

Snoozers – 36
Stooge, SJ, Marcusev, Watatank, Marcus1979, Max tries; Macarthur Saints 6/6 goals
Spivs – 6
Roostargirl try, Kramer goal

4[SUP]th[/SUP] min: Stooge try, Macarthur Saints goal
10[SUP]th[/SUP] min: SJ try, Macarthur Saints goal
23[SUP]rd[/SUP] min: Marcusev try, Macarthur Saints goal
25[SUP]th[/SUP] min: Watatank try, Macarthur Saints goal
41[SUP]st[/SUP] min: Marcus1979 try, Macarthur Saints goal
64[SUP]th[/SUP] min: Roostargirl try, Kramer goal
74[SUP]th[/SUP] min: Max try, Macarthur Saints goal

Golden Keyboard
Marcus1979 – 3
Watatank – 2
SJ - 1

[/INDENT] 
saints

saints

Full time
Spoons – 42
Slip (3), BNGA, Chewbacca, Wombat, T.S.Quint tries; Crow 7/7goals
Snoozers – 18
Max, Stooge, SJ tries; Macarthur Saints 3/3 goals

6[SUP] th[/SUP] min: SJ try, MS goal; Snoozers 6-0
11[SUP] th[/SUP] min: BNGA try, Crow goal; 6-6
14[SUP] th[/SUP] min: Chewbacca try, Crow goal; Spoons 12-6
27[SUP] th[/SUP] min: Stooge try, MS goal; 12-12
32[SUP] nd[/SUP] min: Slip try, Crow goal; Spoons 18-12
37[SUP] th[/SUP] min: Slip try, Crow goal; Spoons 24-12
44[SUP] th[/SUP] min: Slip try, Crow goal; Spoons 30-12
56[SUP] th[/SUP] min: Wombat try, Crow goal; Spoons 36-12
73[SUP] rd[/SUP] min: Max try, Macarthur Saints goal; Spoons36-18
80[SUP] th[/SUP] min: T.S.Quint try, Crow goal; Spoons 42-18

Golden Keyboard
Slip – 3
Chewbacca – 2
T.S.Quint - 1

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - I haven't heard that school mentioned a lot lately from up that way David. Normally it's the Innisfails/Willows/Belgian Gardens etc that ...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181