The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Predict the finishing order of the comp.

DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

Predict the finishing order of the comp, from grand final winners and runners up etc, down to wooden spooners. 
woodies

woodies

Knights premiers.........daylight second an then who cares. 
rumackay

rumackay

So now you care about other people's opinions? Why don't you just save us all the drama and tell us YOUR finishing order so we can all agree with you and get on with the season? Alright...GO! 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

At first i was just going to ask everyone to predict where we will finish, but then I thought predict where every team will finish would be more interesting.

But if it is too difficult for you to predict every team, just predict where Saints will finish. I will think about my finishing order tonight and post tomorrow. 
annav3

annav3

Storm first

Dragons spoon 
MrChook

MrChook

1. Storm
2. Cowboys
3. Souths
4. Sharks
5. Bulldogs
6. Manly
7. Roosters
8. Knights
9. Raiders
10. Broncos
11. Warriors
12. Tigers
13. Dragons
14. Titans
15. Eels
16. Panthers

No reasoning why, it's just a rough guess. I'd also like to add it would probably change again in a weeks time. 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

1. Nth Qld. Probably the best forward pack in the comp, best player in the comp and no weeknesses.

2. Melbourne. The big 3, what more can I say.

3. Canterbury. Massive threat, Best coach, top forward pack and strong all over the park. Barba will be back when he is clean lol, they say around 8 weeks.

they are my clear first 3 picks.

4. Easts SBW will make a massive difference. They have bought very well. I think Pearce will have a top year. They have some top youngsters too. They lost a few games tragically last year too.

5. Manly. Probably the best pair of halves in the comp. Great fullback. Only major lose was T Williams, who missed a lot of last year. Chee Kam could be very good replacement for Williams.

6. Souths. Top forward pack, especially Sam Burgess. Inglis is one of the best in the game. I don't like their halves though.

7. Canberra. I like the look of Sam Williams at halfback. I like the look of Papalii. If Dugan and Campese can stay fit they are looking very strong.

8. Newcastle. Bennett has bought more players than anyone I can ever remember. They do have a strong forward pack and will be hard to beat in any game.

9. Cronulla. They could finish a lot higher. I think that Lewis will be a great buy for them.

That is my clear top nine. All of those teams look very strong.

10 Brisbane. Scott Prince could make a massive difference and could even take them to the top 8.

11. Warriors. Unpredictable.

12. Wests. Unpredictable

13. Gold Coast. They do have strong forward pack. I like the look of Sezer.

14. Saints. Sh*t pair of halves, unless Drinkwater gets an early opportunity and proves to be special. Below average fullback. I think we need an additional 2 good tough forwards. I don't think opposition teams fear playing against us in any way. Our recruitment over the last 2 years is very poor.

15. Parra. Finished last, last year. Lost Hindmarsh and have not made any major aquisitions.

Penrith. They look very average across the field. They have probably lost their 3 best players and have bought very average.

Saints, Parra and Penrith do look very week and will struggle. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

And your a fan. Pfffft. I'd never call you one. You may have once been a big fan but it's time to take the jersey off and step aside and let us real ones yell and cheer.

Picking two teams and commenting only with "Unpredictable" over the team you, umm support is disgusting.

You've set a low bar and your only going to post anything negative to keep your ambitions of it. Your a leech, sucking anything worthy out of a thread.
Your bus has arrived Devout, destination. Who gives a chit.. 
saints

saints

I think we'll make the 6. I tend to agree with whoever it was said they didn't care about the rest. I don't dislike any team - like some I could mention ... ;) I never understand why you'd worry about other sides.

I reckon we are going to surprise and could do really well. We have a good side that could click and go on with it. Reminds me a lot of the 77/79 teams. We have the forwards and the backs. Its up to Steve to get them going now. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

my top bunch (in no particular order):

Storm
Dogs
Manly
Sharks
Cowboys
Souths

fringe (in no particular order):

Broncos
Rooters
Dragons
Knights
Raiders
Tigers
Warriors
Titans

the rest:

Eels
Panthers 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

??????? 
Maroubranos

Maroubranos

I guess I don't feel as optimistic as you. Imo, 2013 is the commencement of a rebuilding phase which hopefully will see the new, young side emerge perhaps in 2014/15 as a top 8 side. We have lost too much experience from 2010 team and replaced with inexperience but with huge potential. 
Maximus89

Maximus89

1st - Saints

2nd - Who cares

Soward - Dally M

Beale - Clive Churchill Medalist when we win the grand final.

Devout Saint - crying in the corner after we win

:yay::thumbs: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I have doubts on us this year but even my pessimism is not as bad as DS :lol: 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

FTR: 6th to 8th. 
cpr_89

cpr_89

I can't bring myself to definitively say we will miss the 8 at this stage so I'm going to say 8th. 
saints

saints

Don't you worry ... :lol: 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - I haven't heard that school mentioned a lot lately from up that way David. Normally it's the Innisfails/Willows/Belgian Gardens etc that ...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181