The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

New Forum

saints

saints

Just got a new Saints forum going - http://thenzwarriorsonline.com/

Quite friendly and a few familiar faces.

If RLeague returns you'll have two good spots. 3 counting NRL News. 
Maroubranos

Maroubranos

SJ, can't believe how they have stuffed up this forum and don't like the LU forum - just too many kids there. So I have registered on your one. 
Maroubranos

Maroubranos

I've also registered for Chewbacca's forum - I like the look of that one. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

same :) I have registered on a few as a trial to see where I will stay chewys one is great tho :) 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

Yep lets help him build it up 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I've registered on Chewies....and wherever I go, you will follow! 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

yep so true TSQ :) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

MS if you registered on chewies forum just letting you know you are activated and ready to go :) 
saints

saints

http://thenzwarriorsonline.com/

No harm in being on a few. Just in case ... ;) 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Guys, i understand you want to keep everyone together but out of respect for the forum owners it's not right to openly advertise another forum.
If someone wants to know about another forum message them in private hey. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

It's also not right to implement MASSIVE changes without at the very least some kind of warning. That also goes with the way you guys handed over the reins. It was very poorly handled IMO. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

"You guys" isn't nothing to do with me MrFourex. I'm sure everyone has said to the new owners of how the change went wrong. It's done, they cannot turn back time and fix the wrong.

I think that we all need to look forward. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

No-one will be looking forward until the forum format has changed back into what a forum is supposed to be like. This continual stream stuff is crap. It aint that hard to fix/change.......the feeling I am getting is that it won't be changed and that what we see here now, is how it's going to stay.

I wanted to talk about the games last night .....there was nowhere here to go!

Clock is running out for me here...... 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

MS how do we PM now? 
annav3

annav3

SJ and knightey true to form 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Hey Anna how are you this today? Which subform on this site is best to chat to you now? 
annav3

annav3

Hey Marcus, I am fine thanks. Pretty down on how the dogs are going. I havent really posted in any of the subforms yet, waiting and hoping for further enhancements. I am mainly in the Bulldogs debate page section. I hope Alchemist is not lost to this website will be a crying shame. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

which is chewies forum? 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Does anyone know how the Northern Quad series has gone? Or when it is on?
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168