The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

My Dragon: Social Chat and Items of Interest.

saints

saints

Woo Hoo - 7,000 !!!

:8 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

post junkie

quality not quantity :wave: 
novasaint

novasaint

Some of us have too much time on their hands. 
novasaint

novasaint

Some of us have too much time on their hands.
395 and counting. 
novasaint

novasaint

How did 
novasaint

novasaint

that 
novasaint

novasaint

happen 
novasaint

novasaint

...? 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Great effort on the 7000 SJ. I remember when you were a rookie.

Come to think of it, i think i've seen most of you as rookies.

There isn't alot of posters still here from my early days.

Saint Anger, Watatank and Bog. AKA stooge would possibly be regular elders of the Mid naugties.

Does anyone still see Godzilla or SilverHairedDevil anywhere? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

some of us joined in the period when MS went awol was that 2009 or 2010? 
rumackay

rumackay

Can't say I post all that regularly but I'm starting to feel my rleague forum age :D 
rumackay

rumackay

Wait. Isn't this the game thread?

All right! Game day! Bring home the win boys! 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

I thought i'd try a dragons Rleague chat page where we can chat about us as the fan of the Dragons. Not so much the game chat. 
saints

saints

Mmmm, just enjoying a nice little red .. no - not the Ranga ... ;) 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

The end of 2010 and early 2011.

It was a big year and i needed some away from sport time.

With the Dragons season and a massive season for my Mod team also winning there Grand Final.

I needed to step away from the game for a little while during the off season.

But came back with passion. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

What's your drop preference SJ? 
saints

saints

Its funny - I do love the Coonawarra for a red. But its hard to beat the Marlborough whites from NZ. I reckon you can get great reds for a cheap price these days. Better to look for a red thats on discount than a cheap one (ie buy a dozen at Macs when their 30% off is on, rather than a cheapy for under $10). Saving $5 - $10 is not worth it in this case.

Pokolbon is also a good area - and Canberra. We often spend a few nights in Milawa - has a fantastic pub and motel (not the classy one) where you can drink what you buy and the guy who owns it was a top chef in Europe once. Don't be put off by the look of the front. 2 nights is probably all you want but a great little spot for fun. Week nights. Try to stay out of the ski season if weekends.

In saying that i like Rutherglen Morris' Shiraz. Taylors etc.

I developed over my years as a red drinker - from the crap to Cab Sauv and finally to good Shiraz. I find I'm leaning back to Cab Sauvs again. Unless someone has a top Shiraz.

I'm not really a merlot man - I find its a bit mellow for me. Probably why they add it to the others.

But a grey label always attracts me.

I enjoy a good port or muscat too. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

great idea MS. But then you always have those great innovatove ideas for this forum :)

I guess that whats makes so many dragons fans flock here :) 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

I posted in this in the other thread before everything got moved 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

I'm a floater, I drink both red and whites.

I's prefer medium dry ones.

The great thing about my taste buds, they enjoy beer, rum, scotch and bourban also.

Obviously in moderation. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Yeah that little thing called the Rleague Cup went off pretty good didn't it..

Thanks for the compliment.. 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

I rarely drink wine, give me a schooner anyday :)

For you guys that live down in the 'gong have you tried Larry Longboard Ale on tap?

I bought a carton of stubbies, it's pretty exy $$, but damn nice no one up Sydney way has it on tap (that I know of). 
saints

saints

We seem to attract many others too M. 
saints

saints

Re beer - Fat Yak is a good one IMO. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

We are generally level headed supporters. Most of us are approachable and other team supporters can feel they can post here without there heads being ripped off.

Obviously if there trolling or saying a very out there statement it will be a fly to a corpse approach but generally were alright.. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181