The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

My Dragon: Social Chat and Items of Interest.

saints

saints

Woo Hoo - 7,000 !!!

:8 
View all 91 comments
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Just wanted to wish our good friend http://forums.rleague.com/member.php?4840-Macarthur-Saints Macarthur Saints a happy birthday.

Have a good day mate :) 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Thanks Marcus, much appreciated. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Glad to have the site back up and running.

Those Gremlins are at it again hey!

H http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM0gtf8d0vFOMEb-wpBdrn23shv0PSMK4pJcLNaAZTbJTExwVI

Happy Australia Day Guys and gals. 
saints

saints

Ditto ! 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Calling all dragons.

I need some help.

I have a JPEG image and i need it converted to ai or eps formats. Does anyone here have the hobby of image converting ? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

When I was shopping at JBHI-FI today I noticed there was a series of DVDs for NRL clubs labelled as NRL Essentials which has classic matches on it. I never saw the dragons match but when I got home and checked online and there is a Dragons one

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/sport-fitness/nrl-essentials-st-george-illawarra-dragons/677387

1. 1993 MAJOR SEMI-FINAL - DRAGONS 2712 BULLDOGS
2. 1996 PRELIMINARY FINAL - DRAGONS 2912 BEARS
3. 2004 ROUND 25 - DRAGONS 3432 SEA EAGLES
4. 2006 QUALIFYING FINAL - DRAGONS 204 BRONCOS
5. 2010 PRELIMINARY FINAL - DRAGONS 1312 TIGERS

I am so going to get this as I may need something like this to take sadness for the season that is unfolding 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

Would buy it for this game alone :) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

yeah same. was that the match we were down 26-0 or something at halftime? 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

I can't remember the HT score but we were never in it. Down 32-6 with about 15 to go. Was at a pub in Thirroul watching this. The place went nuts :lol: 
saints

saints

Does anyone buy from Dan - http://www.dansnrlcollectables.com/contents/en-us/d846_Australian_Rugby_League_Card_Book_1908_-_2012.html

Current deal on his book - if you collect the footie cards - is pretty good. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Fien's Celery & Apple Soup

Tuesday 19 March 2013 11:00 AM

http://staticnrl.sportalhosting.com/site/_content/LeadImage/00064120-leadimage.jpg

St George Illawarra Dragons halfback Nathan Fien has shared his recipe for Celery & Apple Soup as part of the upcoming Harmony Day celebrations on Saturday.
The NRL will be hosting an all-day festival combining sports with cultural performances as well as pony rides, dodgem cars, inflatable jumping castles, a disco show and international food stalls.
To prepare for Harmony Day why not try out Nathan Fien’s recipe for Celery & Apple Soup and http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.507536262635985.1073741825.132597783463170&type=1 vote for it here!

Nathan Fien’s Celery & Apple Soup
Ingredients:
• 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 1 large onion, chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 bunch celery, chopped
• 5 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
• 6 cups homemade chicken stock, or canned low-salt chicken broth
• Salt and freshly ground pepper
• 1/2 cup light cream
• 2 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
Directions:
In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic and cook until soft, 4 to 5 minutes.
Add celery and apples and cook another 5 minutes.
Add stock or broth, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, 10 to15 minutes.
Transfer solids to a blender or processor in batches and process until smooth.
Return to the same saucepan and season with salt and pepper.
Whisk in the cream.
Heat through over low heat.
To serve, ladle the soup into bowls and sprinkle with parsley.
Serves 10 as a first course.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news-display/Fiens-Celery--Apple-Soup/70321

saints

saints

Mmmm Tasty ... ;)

Anyone see the montage of GF teams that's being offered for sale ? Around $40 ? Good addition to the Games Room. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

what is a montage jacky :lol: 
saints

saints

C'mon M79 - you're having me on. Haven't you done one. I did a great one for the 2010 GF - lots of pics and a team photo in the middle. They can often be angled to give it a quirky look.

But - this one has all the "17" Premiership teams. 17 ... and they are right ... :lol: 
saints

saints

And ... when I say a montage, I mean a plethora of pictures ... :lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Show us your one Jacky :) 
saints

saints

Marcus1979

Marcus1979

MS when does your coaching little league start? or has it already? 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

We've been at it for over 1 month.

We have our first game the weekend after Easter.

There has been 3 weekend of trials.

My guys aren't little league anymore. LOL.

They play International for the first time this year. 
saints

saints

Good luck to them Mac. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

How good were these days.

Entertainment plus

One for DS.

I've actually forgotton one aspect of Sowards game we don't see that much.

There was a play where he caught a bomb ind efence. I remember he always was Johnny on the spot everytime a kick went through 90% of the time he would be int he right spot for it.

I think he needs to watch this highlight reel to remember the things he used to do that we dont see anymore. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I needed some cheering up so thought would share what I found :)

MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Loved it.

My wife walked past the computer and said.

"Ohh how cute, are you watching the glory days" :yay: 
Maroubranos

Maroubranos

Ah yes, we soon forget how good he was, a pure excitement machine. Was able to step of both feet; accelerated into gaps; threw great passes and took on the line. So what's happened? Misses Bennett, lost interest after the Grand Final win and also playing SoO or is he carrying a long-term injury (perhaps sustained in SoO) which has affected his confidence. Wish I could see more of this in 2013. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

I think the hunger has been met. He had all he can eat and now isnt hungry.

Injury, maybe?

Not sure.. 
saints

saints

Sowie = fastest man over 30 metres ! 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...
Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181