The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Injury and Suspension Alert.

SumfnKrishy

SumfnKrishy

Apparently Goodwin's gone for a bit too >:( 
ManBearPig

ManBearPig

Would be 9 weeks max. Broken arm. I would give him another two weeks off to make sure. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

injuries galore

it's like it's the bad old days again, with $1m sitting on the sidelines (Barrett, Gas, Ryles etc.) 
Stooge007

Stooge007

anyone know if we're still on track with injuries?

Cooper - Rd 3
Costigan - Rd 4
Stanley - Rd 6
Goodwin - ?
Fien - apparently Rd 25 now :(

http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/injuries.php?sport=NRL&team=St%20George-Illawarra&mascot=Dragons http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/injuries.php?sport=NRL&team=St%20George-Illawarra&mascot=Dragons 
SumfnKrishy

SumfnKrishy

Geez Louise Round 25? >:( 
Stooge007

Stooge007

yeah, makes me a sad panda 
marcusev

marcusev

latest updates.

Dragons forwards Matt Prior, Jeremy Smith and Jarrod Saffy have all been ruled out for up to 4-6 weeks through injuries suffered in Friday night's win against the Broncos.
Prior and Smith had scans today confirming both players had suffered Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) damage on Friday night, meaning the earliest possible return for either player would be the Dragons Round 10 clash against the Bulldogs.
Scans on Jarrod Saffy's right ankle also confirmed that the hard-running forward would miss 4-6 weeks of football with a high-ankle sprain.
Prior, Smith and Saffy join Nathan Fien and Peni Tagive on the Dragons injured list, with Neville Costigan available for selection this week after recovering from off-season shoulder surgery.
www.dragons.com.au

not good at all :( 
SumfnKrishy

SumfnKrishy

For some reason I assumed that it was a week or two each but 4 - 6? >:( 
Stooge007

Stooge007

bloody good timing for Costigan to come back, but will he be match fit?

may not matter, we have that many injuries! 
SumfnKrishy

SumfnKrishy

Did Prior say he's back next week? 
Stooge007

Stooge007

where was that?

he'd be a big boost, as long as Merrin stays on the bench! 
SumfnKrishy

SumfnKrishy

On the video here. I read it somewhere else too but just can't remember where. Sorry >:(
http://www.dragons.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=25041 
Stooge007

Stooge007

would be awesome to have Prior back! 
rkelle

rkelle

Beau Scott will be out for 4-6 weeks due to the knee injury he suffered in tonight's game against the Sharks. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

interesting dillema for Bennett

if Prior is back next week, maybe he'll slot into the centres

otherwise i guess it'll be Emmett

i wouldn't mind seeing Michael Lett given a go though 
saints

saints

I like Lett - and he is fast. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

me too, he hardly puts a foot wrong when he does get a go

but our backline is too good at the moment 
saints

saints

They still have Beau out for a few weeks in Big League - AND on the same page have him in the team ... :) 
Maximus89

Maximus89

Imagine how fast he could be if he pinned his ears back. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

lol, almost as bad as Gilly! 
marcusev

marcusev

apparently Jamie Soward has had the flu all week but will be right to play this weekend thank god 
Stooge007

Stooge007

hope he plays! 
saints

saints

Yeah - nothing seems to stop them these days. That nose spray clears 'em out ... :) 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Dan Hunt out for the season with a ruptured achilles.

Nick Emmett came off halfway through the game today, not sure what happened with him. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

Priddis looked a bit injured at the end too

we're the walking wounded at the moment! 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 21 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeStorm14 J.Turpin15 C.GaloRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.Nikorima14 W.BrimsonCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Ba...
Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181