The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Injury and Suspension Alert.

crogger1984

crogger1984

I think that Bennett should be resting anyone who is under 100% fit. You blokes will get the minor premiership & it would also be helping Benny's old club lol. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

the minor premiership race is far from over imo 
crogger1984

crogger1984

You only have to win 2 from 3 & that's assuming the Dogs win all of their remaining games.

Smart money is on you guys to get it. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

Broncos - just scored 50+ points
Bunnies - are up and down, i must say
Eels - are on fire

won't be that easy to win 2 of those 
MT_report

MT_report

I'd be starting a "Dave Taylor Alert" thread. 
Watnow

Watnow

Come on your telling me that Smith didn't get cited for what he did. That was both late and high 
Stooge007

Stooge007

apparently not 
crogger1984

crogger1984

TBH, it would have been a joke if he was cited for that. You can't charge him for being late as he is simply playing to the whistle so the only thing he could be charged for is a high tackle & I don't think it was that bad at all.

It would have been an advantage for the Broncos for sure, but he didn't deserve a suspension for that. 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

For starters the tackle was still in motion the ref hadn't called held.

Secondly, if that was high, I'd adv you to lay off the drugs chimpo...:hindy: 
Maximus89

Maximus89

Neither of the refs called held. It's not his fault, as the Raiders player could have easily played on. He also only grabbed the guys shoulder. The refs were fine with the tackle. 
marcusev

marcusev

So guys, any news on Stanley? Guv stated in another thread that his injury was not as bad as it looked. But since Tagive is going to be out for a while and Cooper is going to be Cooper all season, I think we shouldn't underestimate the importance the guy is to our team, especially if he keeps on going with the form he displayed in the trials. Hope he can get back on the park asap 
Stooge007

Stooge007

Lett, Emmett, Goodwin???

we have massive depth this season 
Guvner

Guvner

2 Weeks for Stanley I reckon. Could stretch to 4. 
Guvner

Guvner

But Cooper and Scott will be ready to rumble round 1. 
marcusev

marcusev

Dragons youngster Kyle Stanley will miss between 6-8 weeks, after injuring his right ankle in the Charity Shield match on Saturday night.
After a promising start to the match, in which he showed good strength and skill to fend off his opposite defender and put Brett Morris over in the corner, Stanley suffered the ankle injury, when caught under two defenders.
Stanley has been training full-time with the Dragons NRL squad over the pre-season, despite still being eligible for the Dragons Under 20's squad.

www.dragons.com.au

BUGGER! 
Stooge007

Stooge007

oh well

hope Coops is fit 
SumfnKrishy

SumfnKrishy

Fien: Broken Leg? 
SumfnKrishy

SumfnKrishy

So what's that now?

Fien
Cooper
Stanley
Costigan
Tagive

Geez >:( 
Stooge007

Stooge007

Fien apparently 5 months ( http://www.dragons.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=23375&fien-suffers-broken-leg-against-eels )

Coops should be next week

Stanley - Rd 6 i think

Costigan - Rd 4

Tagive - Season apparently ( http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/injuries.php?sport=NRL&team=St%20George-Illawarra&mascot=Dragons )

not a good start to the season

we'll need all the depth we can get 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Our stocks in the centres have taken a huge hit with the current injury list. Halves and hooker is both weakened by Fien and Stanley's unavailability. 
ManBearPig

ManBearPig

Goodwin broke his arm apparently. He'll be out for a while. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

dag nab it and con sarn it

i guess injuries happen :(

looks like Lett, Emmett and Priddis are going to see some minutes this season, Tagive would have had he not been injured!

Vickery will get a run at this rate 
SumfnKrishy

SumfnKrishy

I'd love Lett/Emmett to get some game time 
marcusev

marcusev

Better these things happen now and not down the business end of the season, if we make it that is 
Stooge007

Stooge007

yeah, but to be out for such a long time (e.g. Fien) may impact match fitness

we'll see i guess 

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168