The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Injury and Suspension Alert.

Stooge007

Stooge007

anyone have any news out of todays game?

what about Priddo?

and Boyd? 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Soward and Cooper should be ok, For Smith to not come back on i would say he may be the injured player. 
SumfnKrishy

SumfnKrishy

Looks like Coops and Hornby are struggling to be fit for Friday >:( Dunno where that leaves em for our clash:scratch:

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,25425167-5006066,00.html?from=public_js 
Stooge007

Stooge007

totally gay!!! 
SumfnKrishy

SumfnKrishy

Oh dear, we could be in some trouble at the judicary >:(

Creagh and Scott did some serious flipping in the CvC match >:( 
Cribbage

Cribbage

They had a judicial meeting straight after the game for the purposes of this weekend's NRL games.

It was determined that Scott had no case to answer, and Creagh took the early guilty plea for ninety-something carry-over points and no suspension. 
SumfnKrishy

SumfnKrishy

Ah Sweet :lol: Good stuff, we'll need em tonight :thumbs:

there were no injuries right? only the one to sutton i think, he's not a saint so i couldn't care less :P 
Cribbage

Cribbage

Yeah just Sutton as far as I know.

Regarding the suspensions though, I was thinking...
How ridiculously stupid would it be, given it's supposed to be a SOO trial, if someone got a really long suspension from the game that actually ruled them out of SOO? 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

To keep the quick reference available and up to date

Jarrod Saffy (ribs) Rnd 11-12, Jeremy Smith (ankle) indefinite 
Stooge007

Stooge007

Smith's a big loss

wonder if Paea can back up his solid performance from last week??? 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Prior out for up to 6 weeks.

Broken hand.. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

there aren't enough expletives in the english language to express my feelings on this 
marcusev

marcusev

cooper out for tomorrow night 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

My only words i can think of that describe my emotions.

Visualise the Simpsons episode where sideshow bob is hunting down bart.

they get a river boat house and bob follows them, Bart has placed rakes on the ground and bob keeps walking on them and they flick up and hit him in the face he then makes a repeatitive noise.

errrrrr, errrrrrrrr, errrrrrrrrrrrrr..

None the less i always get this little excitement in me at watching Bennett's babes (a stupid title i know) play a game.. 
marcusev

marcusev

BAHAHAHAHHA i know that exact noise.

fcuking annoying!! but funny.

meherherherhehreh 
Stooge007

Stooge007

Lett or Emmett?

i'm hoping Lett 
SumfnKrishy

SumfnKrishy

Emmett was the one in Cooper's spot in the teamlists today, highly doubt that Bennett will move Morris because he calls him a 'true winger' again and again :lol: 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

I recall Lett only ever playing Wing in the first grade, We all know that each and every time Lett has played for us he has never let us down, and from memory he scores tries each time.
Emmett hasn't yet showed us how he will go in the squad.

My want is to see Emmett play but Lett hasn't yet shown us if he can be a centre, he is very small though for anything more than a winger. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Jon Green looks like he'll be out for 3 to 4 weeks..

He was very impressive.. 
marcusev

marcusev

he was.. thats no good considering we need him in this origin season. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

who'll we have left? how long's Saffy out for? 
NumberTen

NumberTen

Why was Cooper out? 
Guvner

Guvner

Cooper had a calf strain. Should be good for the next game.

Saffy has a sternum injury. He has been close the last 2 weeks, but it can be a fiddly injury to get over. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

man we miss Smith and Prior! 
marcusev

marcusev

scott could face a week or two for trying to save a try with his legs first..

it was not as bad as some others have been, but dont be surprised if he gets a week or two on the sidelines 

Recent Rugby League Posts

seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181