The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Dragons Media Articles Thread

MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Hello Dragons Posters.

I'd like to get some feedback to your thoughts on the above thread title that was started up as a suggestion to post Most media articles into that thread.

Now it's been running for quiet a while. Are you liking this new way of reading your media related articles or would you prefer it back the old way where a new story would have it's own new thread.

Some feedback would be nice to ensure we are making this forum how you like it. 
rumackay

rumackay

I've thought about it and I think go back to the old way. Originally I liked the idea of one thread but since it's been in action I find myself missing several articles and have to go back and read the media thread to make sure I don't miss anything. Comments also tend to get lost in between subsequent articles and the context can be hard to follow at times 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

I always felt that is what would happen. It hasn't to the extent i was envisioning but it is the off season where posts are lower.

Let's ride this thread and see what everyone has to say before we make a decision. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Come on guys, a few comments and votes will ensure we set this up how you want it. 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

Leave it as it is 
kit

kit

How it is now is fine with me. 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Yeah leave it as is. 
saints

saints

I prefer the one thread - otherwise the others get "snowed" with hundreds of "news" threads. I don't want to have to go searching for the threads I like.

BUT - if something REALLY big comes up - then it has a single thread - eg Soward gets selected in SOO 1. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - 2014 QLD MURRI UNDER 15 TEAM. 1. Braydon Trindall 2, Denzell Burns 3. Tramaine Spry 4. Damien Burke 5, Tyrell Douglas-Denduck 6. Travis T...
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...
TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181