The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Dragons De-vour and Dissing Thread. (For the Dragons fans)

Marcus1979

Marcus1979

not all of Browns shortcoming was his fault. At times we did have a decimated roster for example 2003 or was it 2004 where we had a reserve squad at times. 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

I think it was 04, Gasnier missed a lot of the season. We often had top players missing while Brown was coaching. Barrett, Gasnier, Ryles, Timmo, Bailey and Head were all out injured often. We used to be how Manly are this year, they have hardly had their best 13 on the field all year. 
Maximus89

Maximus89

Actually no it shouldn't be expected since fans aren't allowed to troll in opposition forums. Either that or you abused your powers. I'll go with the latter since you have a history of it. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

did someone move these posts as I can't remember posting in this thread last night :lol:

I hope someone did as if they didn't it means rsags was bagging the dragons in a thread labelled as Dragons fans only :lol: 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

No he has always been SCARED and AFFRAID. That is why Ricky Stuart said while coaching him "Jamie Soward is a classy touch footballer who is affraid of the physicallity of rugby league". I have seen this to be the case over the last 4 years, but now that we are not going too well people are starting to see him for what he is or ask questions. The reason Gasnier never got back to his best was because he was playing outside Soward, who would not draw and commit defenders, but the media kept on trying to say that he was still ajusting to comming back from union lol or comments along those lines. Which is a load if rubbish. As I have said numerous times if you want to get an idea of what it is like to run off someone who will not draw and commit defenders, go and run into a brick wall. Gasnier is the best center I have ever seen, playing outside Barrett, who would straighten up the attack and who would draw and commit defenders to him before passing the ball to Gaz.

Soward is a Claytens 5/8, the 5/8 you have when you don't have a 5/8, but Boyde was chiming in and playing a 2nd 5/8 role, but that was most successfull down our left side, which was and still is Hornby's side, (hornby will draw and commit defenders) we would hardly even go right which was Soward's side. He will not even pass under presure, because he may/will get hit after he passes it, he just submits in tackles to make sure he doesn't get hurt. He has been very successfull at not getting injured, I will give him that. He apparently hurt his back kicking the ball at training, which resulted in him having back spasms. lol He didn't even get hurt on the field.

I had big wraps on him too when I saw him playing Flegg too, but I saw that he is affraid after watching him closely.

And yes I agree that he is a media darling, but even the media used to say before our semis and before he played origin that Soward had to step up or stand up and be counted, do you ever hear them say that about Thurston, Cronk, Cherry or Foran? No. The rest of the Saints fans on this site love him, I say love is blind. They think our problems are everything else exept Soward and make up every excuse under the sun for him. I even got banned from the League Unlimited forum after one day on the site for critisizing Soward. I was accused of being an alias of a former banned member. They think anyone who doesn't like Soward isn't a Saints fan.

The problem is staring them right in the face but they are looking every where else for the problem.

It it not just about time it is way over due for the media to expose him, but why they have not is a mystery. If the media exposed him then the other
Saints fans might see it for themselves. Maybe the media doesn't expose him, because it would be considered character assasination or something along those lines.

I am the only Saints fan on this forum who doesn't like him? But fans from other clubs are more likely to see that he is affraid to draw and commit defenders and will pass the ball just to make sure he won't get tackled. He won't even throw a dummy and go himself, because if the opposition doesn't fall for it he will get hit and you have to be close to the opposition defensive line to throw a dummy. He won't even put a grubber in goal for a repete set because you have to be close to the defensive line and possibly get hit after you kick it.

As for being under instructions not to get hit, as if. Look how valuable Thurston is to Nth Qld or Foran is to Manly. Could you imagin their coaches telling them they are too precious to take a hit, the team perfomance would would be effected for the worse and the coach would not last very long. If Price persists with Soward his coaching career, will be a very short one for sure.

Under Bennett our attack was never that flash, but our defence was great, we would get to the lead and defend the lead, even taking the 2 points when ever they were on offer, but us winning, meant that most people brushed over our deficiencies, but now that we are loosing people are starting to ask questions or even look for what the problem is. Just watch him closely and you will see what I am talking about. 
stanleyg

stanleyg

No wonder you have such a problem with Soward being in the team. You forgot to mention it is also rumored to be made of cheese:eek: 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

You're an easily impressionable person.

Spend some time of googling moon landing hoaxes? Subscribe to some nut jobs newsletter? Wear a foil tin hat often?

Yeah NASA wasted billions on the space program just so they could film Neil and Buzz....in a studio..? *facepalm*

Don't mean to put you down, but mate, you suck more than a cheap hooker. 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Have a look at "Capricorn One". Good movie. 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

OK for starters it's AFRAID.

Secondly, anyone who posts this:

has ZERO credibility.

You desperately want Soward out, but you cream your pants over Pearce and want him signed up..??

Do you even watch footy? 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

Do some research yourself. Why has no one else ever been back to the moon in the last 43 years?

I saw an interview with the founder of Nexus magazine and he is adament that they would not have been able to get past the Van Allen Belt.

Why do Niel Amstrong and Buzz Aldrin and most of the others who were supposed to have gone there refuse to swear on the bible that they walked on the moon?

I didn't say either way, I said I don't know. You don't know either, you may have been stooged all of this time.

Then there is the stuff to do with the shadows and the reflections of light.

Were they just showing slowmo footage?

Why did some one hand out flyers to the reporters that it was done in a studio immediatly after it was supposed to have happen? Did NASA start the rumour itself? or was it really done in a studio?

If you want to believe every official story, that the media releases the you are very gullible.

By the way do you know that 9/11 was not done by muslim terrorist It was an inside job, done with a little help from the Israeli MOSSAD, this I do know for sure 100%, but I would bet you believe the official story, which is in fact the official conspiracy theory. lol 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

OK I'm not gonna trawl the interweb to justify these lunatic theories.

The reason we haven't been back to the moon? OK here we go:

There's no reason to go there at the moment.

One of the final Apollo missions nearly resulted in casualties.

The space shuttle Challenger and Columbia disasters severely hampered NASA re furure expeditions.

Transformers live on the moon.

There are plans to build and house settlers on the moon in the near future coinciding with the International Space Station. Once this is fully operational all manned space travel will depart from the moon to avoid burning fuel getting out of atmosphere. You seem to good at googling stuff please do your own research on this. 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

The lunatics are running the asylum :help: 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

Yes I watch every single game Saints play and I have been watching a lot of other games recently.

I do rate Pearce, but I don't rate Soward. I actually think Pearce and Kyle will/would make a top pair of halves. Pearce has ticker, he has good defence, he doesn't try to hide in defence, he doesn't drop off tackles when the second man comes in to assist with a tackle, he will also go to the line and draw and commit defenders before passing, he will put grubbers in goal for a repete set, he isn't affraid to take on the line either and he is a real halfback.

You obviously rate Soward very highly I gather lol In my opinoin that diminishes your credibilty.

Oh and thanks for correcting my spelling lol. Spelling has never been one of my strong points. lol 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

Yeh I say 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

hmm quite partial to using lol too I see. Do you actually laugh out loud, or do you just add it as an afterthought to finish your sentences?

lol was awesome back in 1999, it's generally used by 13 year olds now. I get it you're 13. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Never takes on the line hey, never draws and passes, never runs. Pfffft.

Someone has a short memory of Soward.

Tune in for a great viewing of Soward! 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

thanks MS I can always rely on you to brighten up my day :) 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

How great are those footage.

Were lacking confidence, timing and enthusiastic boys.

Form is all it is. Get that excitement back in there heads and we can get better. 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

Good thing you never had any credibility to begin with. 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

Yeh you can say that, but what have you got to back up that statement? 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

Pretty much all of your posts.

What makes you think Pearce is the answer? 
manolos

manolos

Pearce Isn't..goes missing in big games like Carney....I'd rather we sign a good young half and let their game develop.. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

You have watched him play SOO right all 8 games he has been tested there? 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

yes that is a fair point. But I still want him and think he will be the best halfback we have had since I have been going for Saints in the last 33 years.I breifly explained my points in my last post. 
manolos

manolos

Don't agree with you in regard to Pearce's Defence...he can be a turnstile at times... 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181