The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Dragons Avatar's (100 x 100 only)

knitey

knitey

I think DS should use the second one.:lol: 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

I'd love to see these in a rotating avatar. 
knitey

knitey

Yes, it would look very effective. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I love these MS Can you put one of them as my avatar? 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Which one? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

the Flo one :) 
knitey

knitey

Excellent choice...can't wait to see it.:) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Brilliant MS looks brilliant :)

Do we have one Knitey can use also maybe a Duel Knights/Dragons logo or maybe Darius in half dragons and knights attire :lol: 
knitey

knitey

No, No, No I'm happy with my Morkel design.....not saying MS design is no good. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

:whip::whip: 
knitey

knitey

Ouch!...whats that for? 
rumackay

rumackay

Give me a day or two and I'll see what I can do 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Morkal is going to have a go at it for me. TBC 
Morkel

Morkel

^^^^ The one I've posted works but the one you've used as your avatar doesn't. Did you use the direct link I sent you (straight in to the forum), or did you use the link to save it elsewhere and then upload to the forum? Saving it as an intermediate file elsewhere can often ruin the animation.

PS, should have the 'special order' in 10 - 15. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I love it Morkel :) 
rumackay

rumackay

Nice work Morkel, saves me having to do it :thumbs:

Should make DS a special one with Soward, Beale, Price, Doust, Young etc... :lol: 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

still not working. ??? 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Now now..:hindy: 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

I would like it if you could put the one with the Saints cheer girls as mine please. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Find it, post the picture here and no worries.

As your liking of our beloved team differs from player to player i'd hate to make a call on your preference for the flames. 
Morkel

Morkel

I have absolutely no idea why it's not animating. I used the same program and the same format as the ones for me/sacky/knitey. Are you linking the Saints one to your avatar in exactly the same way that you did ours? The only thing I can think of is that it's been linked differently or you've saved it to an intermediate host (originally I hosted it on Photobucket) and that host re-interprets it or converts it to a different format, which would take away the animation and only show the first frame. Apart from that, I'm stumped, and politics aside that rarely happens ;) 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181