The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Dragons @ Rleague

MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

To all the rleague dragons supporters.
Firstly i am feeling exactly the same about the new changes here as it's so different from what I've grown to love for the last 9 years. I too didn't this was going on, i guess i was a Clayton mod here.
It's very very sad that we've lost so many members from both here and in the whole Grandstand forum. My heart has been ripped out and served on a plate.
I'm not a gambler but in saying that i do go in tipping competitions so disregard that last comment.
I'm going to do what i can to retain everyone here who has made my experience worthwhile. I invested hours every week for the last 9 years to keep the Dragons forum active and informative. it's killing me that i don't know how to do anything or don't have any say to get back what we had.

Obviously i know where people will go, ive been a member there for years as well but it wasn't Rleague so that's why my post count is low there. I ask that you don't just leave.
You all posting is what gave this Dragons forum the difference it was. hang in there and let's just use what we've always used in this Rleague forum. What you want to use. 
knitey

knitey

It's not a forum anymore MS, it's a facebook wall, that's why posters have left en-mass, pity the owners didn't take the time to consult with us, instead of assuming that they knew what we needed and or wanted.

I thank you for all the effort you put in over the years, I applaud you....job well done. 
saints

saints

Yes - I'm a member on LU too, but it wasn't the same. Good opportunity here to start something new ... :) 
knitey

knitey

LU sux 
knitey

knitey

What type of help? 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

can you go to facebook Knitey. 
knitey

knitey

I don't have it, sorry 
knitey

knitey

Ah...financial help.....a few people putting in and it can be done at a reasonable cost, plus ongoing license fees, domain names etc. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

I've stepped away, thought about it. I'm not going to talk here further and defecting. That's not me. I'm in shock at the alterations to the forum. Back to the subject of my Dragons here at this page. 
knitey

knitey

I understand, I'll probably do the same....I don't feel comfortable on the other sites....but I miss a lot of the posters and feel really sad. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I may continue posting here if my buddy MS promises to stay active :) 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

boaa - CarrollTualaShibasakiTatapataAllanSatoLamOgradyWoolfPaikeaTararoSmithCotter
buckmajor - Thanks Steve, forgot to check back here lol.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Results Broncos: J.Nikorima 3 tries, 5 goals
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168