The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

2013/14 Contract Signing: Player Movements, rumours etc...To Date.

Marcus1979

Marcus1979

the luxury of never being dropped no matter how badly you play ;) 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

getting a contract extension when your 2 years past your prime? :) 
knitey

knitey

I heard that the Dragons were going after Jordan Rankin.....is that true? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Can't be right we don't recruit players :lol: 
knitey

knitey

Oh......so it's true then.:D 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

How do you come to that conclusion missy :lol: 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

There was brief talk on the radio this morning that I heard. I can't even remember the details. In fact I'm not even sure what this guy is like? Any good? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

If we are talking to him probably not :lol:

Lets analyse our last signings for example Beale and Drinkwater :lol: 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Seems so. He'd add depth but much like Drinkwater he'd do so because other clubs won't release their young halves (Williams, Townsend, etc). Still he's young and played Australian Schoolboys, maybe he can turn that into something more. 
wyreemasaint

wyreemasaint

Wally Lewis said on QLD news that he was going to sign with Canberra. 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Rankin? Makes no sense. 
wyreemasaint

wyreemasaint

Yeah, that is what he said, maybe Sam Williams will be some where else, he is off contract i think. 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

No he didn't - I watched the news and he said St G/Ill. 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Canberra have a thousand halves. He's linked to us.

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2013/03/25/449221_gold-coast-titans.html 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

maybe we should start poaching them like newcastle do to us.

WHat has happened to our junior ranks It was not even 2 years ago and we had like 2 decent backups for every position :( 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Bennett cleared them all out. 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

Steel Bob on Zero said that he had heard that we are talking to Will Hoppa, he then asked if anyone else know anything about it. He didn't say that he knew anything himself.

Now IF we did manage to sign Hoppa he would be the best signing we have ever made in the last 30 years. We have got the money to spend. I hope we sign him.

If we got Hoppa, with a fit Kyle and buy Carney or Williams then I think we could be back contending for the comp. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Did you say Steel Bob.

:popcorn:

I can't wait to hear from Harry at Hurstville's reply. 
knitey

knitey

Actually Fred from Bexely is more reliable.:8 
Chewbacca

Chewbacca

I'll just clear this up now.
Will Hopoate has a contract with the Eels starting in 2014 and he'll be there to start that deal & finish it. 
Stooge007

Stooge007

seems we are linked with everyone under the sun at the moment

let's see who we end up with 
saints

saints

Roger from Rochdale claims we're after JT again - don't worry about the contract he signed. He plans to go out on the booze and get that broken ... ;) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

We won't get any. It's not like us to get players we are after ;) 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

DS a word of advice.

Probably best to exclude any references to ZT in future when discussing possible signings. I didn't even make it past "Steel Bob" without a :lol: 

Recent Rugby League Posts

TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
ALX21 - Law-Cobbo, Turnbull, Dixon, Nagas and Conway were the best for the Probables, while Renouf, Burns, Cox, Simpson, Trindall, Fifita and McC...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181