Rsag85

No more edit feature what the??? 
Rsag85

Rsag85

This is a 1st everyone is agreeing on a topic 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Knitey I loved your image smileys that you linked from elsewhere haha
I hope this paradise place did not intend to keep the rleague member base as there won't be many left within a week I predict lol

Once we all settle on a new home this place will be a distant memory 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Yep Rsag85 we have all struck common ground on a enemy 
Bryco30

Bryco30

Today we make our stand! 
Rsag85

Rsag85

I'm missing my mate doyen :( 
harrofam

harrofam

knitey...I'm friends with McCarthur Saints,Sonic,Retread,Rooster Girl.and two or there other forum membersmembers on FB 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

a demonstration that is anything but peaceful? Make roosters and rabbitohs rivalry look like scones and cream at grandmas by comparison? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

cool MS was my favourtite poster (he is a dragons fan and always had good info) Do you have sources to Wata also? 
harrofam

harrofam

quiet riot....we're not gonna take it. 
knitey

knitey

Marcus, I am so peeved....words cannot express my rage.....so many good people will no longer use this site, there was no logical reason to change this site at all, I'm totally perplexed and astounded at the utter stupidity of it.

Not to mention the total lack of communication from the new admin.

And the crowd booes....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(.)(.) 
southsport

southsport

There you go........why does it take a catastrophe for us to realise that we all wuv each other. 
harrofam

harrofam

gotta say.....love this talk. 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Not too much footy talk 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Change it back.... Change it back... 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Knitey I hope the crowd is bigger than a penrith panthers crowd as that won't be much a boo ;) 
harrofam

harrofam

Marcus....no info about wato. 
knitey

knitey

To talk footy , one needs a footy forum.....and the bastards stole it. BOOOOOO 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

shame as on this site Wata and MS had the best dragons related news and opinions :) 
knitey

knitey

What about Anna? 
harrofam

harrofam

this is bigger than any NRL scandal lol 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Knitey I am extremely angry about this. I joined this site in 2009 (4 years ago) was a lurker for maybe 2 years before that so been part of this site for a long time 
harrofam

harrofam

I have anna on twitter. 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Who will be the forum idiot? 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Preliminary FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181