The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Why change the forum format?

Bryco30

Bryco30

Well the old one was good so lm not gunna let lt go too easy

knitey

knitey

I notice the old thread with all the links to other sites has been emptied. 
Bryco30

Bryco30

Bullring gone too? 
harrofam

harrofam

looks like it but what shots me most is the fact that one of the most popular forums..Brisbane 2nd Division has been completely wiped.. 
knitey

knitey

Brisbane 2nds was a good place....lots af active posters. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

its the people who make the forum :) lose posters such as TSQ, Morkel, Harrysack, Bryce30, Muppet, H, Bandwagon, Slip, mr chook, southsport and of course lady Knitey and the site would not be worth coming to be like a ghost town 
Bryco30

Bryco30

l hope they relise April fools day has been 
knitey

knitey

And no Saggy.....tis a crime. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I knew I was going to forget some notable posters :( 
knitey

knitey

@ H...you still got all your facebook contacts? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I wonder if the thread criticizing gambling on league has been destroyed? 
knitey

knitey

well the Bullring has gone, so I suppose so........I'm so glum. 
Bryco30

Bryco30

How many forums have been fused? l noticed the BDP ls even here 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Not a fan of this new design :( 
Zinga

Zinga

How bad is this, not happy! 
knitey

knitey

SAggy your here....thank goodness. 
southsport

southsport

We might lose the likes of doyen and Lewis06 forever.........calling each other names..........it's a shoulder charge to the forum!!! 
Bryco30

Bryco30

Don't panic Knitley Saggys found his way in 
knitey

knitey

I like Lewis. 
Bryco30

Bryco30

Can we blame Gallop for this 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Knitey you miss me babe? :) 
knitey

knitey

You bet, thought we had lost you, just saying before, you can't have a good forum without Saggy. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Awww I feel loved Knitey lol Are you a fan of this new layout? 
knitey

knitey

Pity there's no smileys....(.)(.)....but I'll manage, hehehe 
Bryco30

Bryco30

No one ls a fan Rsag 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Lavea for his debut 2 weeks ago. Jack Morris named for his debut for the Eels.
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS 46 def St Pats Gympie 4. They will play Weir SS sometime in the next fortnight.
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181