The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Why change the forum format?

bandwagon

bandwagon

Night H 
southsport

southsport

roosters supporters haven't found their way in..........they might have teeth but they've got no brains. 
knitey

knitey

See you at LU H 
knitey

knitey

Your probably correct @Bandwagon 
professional

professional

Come to Cricsim.com

It has some pretty good rugby league discussion, less strict moderating and an abundance of sims if you're interested in that kind of stuff. 
knitey

knitey

Is that you @ Cribbage? 
professional

professional

SeƱor 
southsport

southsport

Please let us know where you all go........I'll go too, this is no good. 
DiehardRabbit

DiehardRabbit

I agree this site is now very poor and directed at betting. Why were we not consulted or asked?
I object to betting on footy games - leads to abuse and misuse!!! 
knitey

knitey

It's hard to contact other posters now.....no PM's 
knitey

knitey

I think most will go to LU......until one of us sets a new forum based on league...wink, wink. 
harrofam

harrofam

If I was smart enough I would set one up. RIP rleague forums. 
knitey

knitey

I'm looking for the old files on one I was a co-owner of. 
southsport

southsport

I already signed up to LU.........do you go there often knitey? 
knitey

knitey

Everyday Southsport, but I don't post much and I use a different username. 
southsport

southsport

We should all keep the username that we have here I think. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Just logged in this is hideous. I loved the format of how it was 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

can someone pinch me so I can be sure I am actually having a nightmare here :lol: 
southsport

southsport

No Marcus, we are all dead and have gone to cyber hell. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Southsport how do I give myself an avatar here? 
knitey

knitey

Ok for those who wish to stay in contact:

My username on LU is BKT.

or

Our tipping comp on NRL.com has a message board, IP address is :

http://tipping.nrl.com/?p=register&league_code=916941&token=a19f8690

If I get banned for this post, stay well all, I've enjoyed your company. 
southsport

southsport

Someone said that you click on the spot where your avatar should be. 
southsport

southsport

knitey, I can't speak to you under another user ID........I'd feel unfaithful.........like a sl*t. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I am getting confused some people have different logins now.
I will throw a dessy at Parra stadium in a minute ;) 
knitey

knitey

Haha...maybe I'll change it , just for you. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
ALX21 - RD 20 ResultsBroncos: J.Nikorima goal
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181