Morkel

Morkel

In a bad way. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

whoops can't edit 
knitey

knitey

What...no Saggy........this cannot be allowed to happen, I can deal with the THEFT of my avatar, but no Saggy......you can't have good forum without Saggy. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

No pretty pics for you Morkel, how will you post? 
Morkel

Morkel

Someone took our forum and replaced it with an empty shell of broken promises and melted poo poo. 
southsport

southsport

Now, now Morkel, you'll get over it. 
knitey

knitey

Les will be happy 
Morkel

Morkel

WITH WORDS. Words are bad. Can we swear? 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Every cloud has a silver lining, no more crying babies from Mr Fourex. 
Morkel

Morkel

Nope. A warning message came up. Andrew'll be gone. 
knitey

knitey

No , not allowed to fucking swear 
Morkel

Morkel

oooooh how come you can? 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Farked if I know shoot for brains, i got a message too 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Fucking 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Fucked is bad, fucking is ok 
southsport

southsport

Aagh!!!........I just thought.........maybe we've all died and gone cyber hell!!! 
knitey

knitey

I just typed fast, I don't think this site can handle large amounts of posts and you can occasionly slip one fuckin thru. 
knitey

knitey

Yeah , cyber betting hell. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

I didn't 
bandwagon

bandwagon

this is arse sucky bad 
knitey

knitey

It appears that none of the posters from Punters Paradise wish to join in discourse with us. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

I don't blame them, 
knitey

knitey

Or more than likely they didn't have any posters. 
harrofam

harrofam

Goodnight all,when I wake up in the morning this will have all been a dream................. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

@ Knitey, perhaps punting aint paradise and they all had to hock their computers 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 20 ResultsBroncos: J.Nikorima goal
Fromthenest - I haven't heard that school mentioned a lot lately from up that way David. Normally it's the Innisfails/Willows/Belgian Gardens etc that ...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181