New owners of rleague

I prefer my forum design and layout -

AND SO SAY ALL OF US !!!! 
harrofam

harrofam

No moving avatars....that bad. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

Looks like they have merged two forums together.

I can't even log in on my PC just mobile phone and others having same issues 
knitey

knitey

Sonic this sux......did you see this coming? 
knitey

knitey

Yes, they have merged it with"Punters Paradise" forum. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Yes, heap of "old threads" from users unknown, obviously another forum, how sweet fresh meat! 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Any one checked the home page to see if all the old info etc. still there. 
knitey

knitey

I tried posting in the "comments and Suggestions' thread......what a surprise..it wouldn't accept my post......and there was no swearing in it. 
harrofam

harrofam

Theres going to be a lot of Brisbane 2nd div posters very unhappy.Its completely gone. 
knitey

knitey

Homepage is different.

Anyone got the address of LU? 
harrofam

harrofam

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/ 
southsport

southsport

This will have some of the old fellas scratching their heads. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

I knew the new site was going live but had no idea on how it would look etc 
knitey

knitey

Well it's F**k*d 
southsport

southsport

So now we can't quote another post? 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Some good stuff, results etc, but I hate change!!!!!!!!! 
harrofam

harrofam

knitey dont try to edit your profile.Click on your avatar and then it takes you to change your profile picture. 
southsport

southsport

I hate change too!!! 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Yes Southsport, you can't, so you either don't respond to posts more than five minutes old or you look like a rambling fool.

I'm going for rambling fool!!!!!!! 
southsport

southsport

Looks like it's got saggy stuffed........not one post. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

How long can a post beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 
bandwagon

bandwagon

I'm off the page 
harrofam

harrofam

the rest of the site is good but the forums has gone to the dogs errrrrr horses. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Menure is menure 
Morkel

Morkel

Crying right now. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
ALX21 - RD 20 ResultsBroncos: J.Nikorima goal
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181