The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Why change the forum format?

knitey

knitey

Mod thing , crap.........this is a terrible format, it's so slow I could cook a 3 course meal in the time it takes to access different threads.

Where's my avatar?,,,, thieving gamblers have stolen it from me. 
harrofam

harrofam

Dunno fourex,most seem to have kept their usernames but mine changed????? 
Tera

Tera

So... what forum are we all going to move over to? Hah. 
harrofam

harrofam

ul 
knitey

knitey

Time to resurect SF Forums.......for league fans only....and no gambling. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

My username changed as well.......took a while to figure it out but got there in the end (had to remove a space)

Have to agree with everyone sentiments in saying that the new format is shithouse !!

Whats the bet we all get told to like it or f*ck off

knitey

knitey

You can bet on that.......I wonder if Tom Waterhouse is running odds on how long it will take for us all to leave. 
Tera

Tera

"Racing website tackles rugby with the acquisition of rleague.com"

http://www.seekingmedia.com.au/news.php?newsid=2667 
knitey

knitey

The new admin don't appear to be very communicative with us plebs. 
knitey

knitey

HELLO.......have you heard the old saying...."If it ain't broke don't try and fix it"

If we wanted a gambling and racing forum we would have joined one. 
Morkel

Morkel

I would thing that us, the users here, have made the place what it is. As much as I wouldn't want to pack up & leave, if they don't fix this rubbish quickly I suggest we move Springfield a little way down the freeway. 
knitey

knitey

Morkel.......the thieving bastards stole my avatar 
Tera

Tera

Interesting that rleague was bought out in November of last year... but there was no mention of the changeover what-so-ever? 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

I predict a riot.... 
MrFourex

MrFourex

It's quite easy to reinstate your avatar...Knitey. You'll notice the more intelligent among us have had no problems...:P 
harrofam

harrofam

I must be a dumb ass. 
knitey

knitey

Very humourous FX....very time I try to edit my profile this ridiculous site gives me an error message........now get stuffed. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

LOL 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Same here, error

bandwagon

bandwagon

Same Here, edit profile gives a nav error. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

but you have an avatar? 
bandwagon

bandwagon

But i do have a purty Eels avatar, just not the same as I had before. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Not my doin' Mr Fourex 
SonicStar

SonicStar

New owners of rleague

I prefer my forum design and layout 
bandwagon

bandwagon

I need a "new posts" button. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181