The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Why change the forum format?

nodd

nodd

bye bye rlforums. Catch up with you somwhere no doubt H? 
harrofam

harrofam

keep checking in nodd.surely the new owners will see sense. 
Morkel

Morkel

THIS IS BULLSH!T. I guess you could say though it is true to Rugby League form. Someone comes in with their own agenda, fcuks everything up, and gives a free kick to the opposition (ie, other forums). I am a user on LU but have never posted, if this place is abandoned that's where I'm going.

Good work you dipsh!ts, if you bought this place because you valued the 'community' side of things, you've just pissed it away with one fell swoop. Who's the moron who thought it would be a good idea? 
OnceWasLes

OnceWasLes

What a load of codswallop, I was unknown by both email and username. Had to re-register. Is everyone moving to LU? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I registered last night Les with same username :)
Glad to see some of the regulars are still somewhat around for the time being 
OnceWasLes

OnceWasLes

Don't think they will stay long. Pity as it was a good setup. I have never posted at LU. What is it like? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

waiting to be verified but seems every team has a lot of activity :) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I loved how this place was but drastic times means drastic measures. I have been a member here for 4 years and was a lurker for a year or so prior to that so I am really disapointed this has happened :( 
OnceWasLes

OnceWasLes

I have my twenty posts 
Morkel

Morkel

I was referring to LU doofus. 
OnceWasLes

OnceWasLes

I will try to register on LU 
OnceWasLes

OnceWasLes

Oh, Oh well I still have twenty here :-)

Morkel

Morkel

You're simply a posting machine, Les. 
Bryco30

Bryco30

This sucks.

Rsag85

Rsag85

Damn it's still the same, I thought it was a bad dream or something 
DiehardRabbit

DiehardRabbit

What and where is LU? 
DiehardRabbit

DiehardRabbit

It's a farkin nightmare Saggy!!! 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

DieHard go to the tipping board and I will post link :) 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Where are the new owners anyway? Don't they see 100% of the members dislike this new layout 
DiehardRabbit

DiehardRabbit

Thanks Marcus 
Zinga

Zinga

where is everyone posting now, this is a joke! 
knitey

knitey

Hang in here Zinga and pray to god that the owners can deliver on their promises. 
southsport

southsport

What promises?

knitey

knitey

read some of the other areas Southsport.....the feedback thread for a start.

Have you heard from Saggy? 
DiehardRabbit

DiehardRabbit

He was on here yesterday, Knitey 

Recent Rugby League Posts

DavidHatch - Was on last Sunday. Weir SS defeated Cairns West SS in Final. Not sure where Weir go next.
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181