The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Why change the forum format?

southsport

southsport

Why the change? The forum was working just fine, so why try to fix something that isn't broken? 
Tera

Tera

This new format is terrible. 
Luc

Luc pro

Hi Tera, bare with us. We're working through some major fixes. It's going to be much easier to use once we're done! 
Rsag85

Rsag85

It is pretty terrible, why not change it back? 
HarrySack

HarrySack

:lol: Give it time gents. Where's the bullring gone btw? Also, did I miss the warning about this update? 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Just realised you took my avatar!!!! You will pay, oh yes, you will pay. 
Tera

Tera

I don't mind the changes to the front end but the forums are practically impossible to navigate... and what is with all the betting/gambling stuff now? Is Nine sponsoring rleague now? 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

When did these changes happen?
Are they mergin forums together? Who are half of these members 
Rsag85

Rsag85

I'm finding it very slow to use. 
Morkel

Morkel

Is it just me, or have we lost the 'new posts', 'mark forums read', as in, ALL THE USEFUL LINKS??? And like Harry said, the avatars that I spend hours whipping Chinese sweatshop-based children to create, are now gone. For shame! 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

lol Morkel... Gotta have faith in our Mods and creators of all that's good. 
Morkel

Morkel

Boooo! No, I don't have faith in the Mods. It looks like all these changes were hidden as a reskin (that took away all functionality) but in reality is a ruse to get people under the influence of Gamblor! I mean, come on, we all now have a linked betting account??? 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Gamblor..... you b@stard!! 
knitey

knitey

This sux......big time, very difficult to navigate, bring back V-Bulletin 
BigH

BigH

I'm no longer H...I've gone back to being far old Big H. 
BigH

BigH

hey knitey....did we get to keep our jobs. 
Tera

Tera

Seriously though, has ownership of the site changed or something? It's basically just a gambling portal now. 
knitey

knitey

It doesn't look like it H........probably been made redundant by some gambling nob.......I am so pissed off.......where's my bloody avatar? 
knitey

knitey

Well.......is anybody going to answer our questions?

Hello.....anyone there. You have stuffed up OUR forum. 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Knitey goin off 
knitey

knitey

You bet.......this is crap.

And deafening silence from those who have stuffed it. 
Morkel

Morkel

I suggest a revolt. 
harrofam

harrofam

finally got in....its me H, but under a different name.Now I am harrofam as well as BigH. Please get us back to our own dimension,this is doing my head in.This must be what it was like back in the 60's doing LSD. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

So .....we are allowed to use multiple user names now? 
MrFourex

MrFourex

or is that just a mod thing? 

Recent Rugby League Posts

tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa vs Australia live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score coverage...
tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181