The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

selection headaches for round 1

MrChook

MrChook

Link? 
southsport

southsport

If there are any injuries to the outside backs McQueen will be moved to the centres. 
chaps76

chaps76

My Team for Round 1

1. Inglis
2. everingham
3. Farrell
4. Champion
5. Merritt
6. Sutton
7. Reynolds
8. Asotasi
9. Luke
10. Burgess S
11. Teo
12 McQueen
13 Crocker
14. Lima
15. Peats
16. Lowe
17. Burgess g 
rabbitoh

rabbitoh

not a bad side there but i'd like to see clarke in there maybe replacing peats 
james2

james2

Team is: Inglis, Merritt, Farrell, Champion, Evo, Sutton, Reynolds, Sam B, Luke, Asotasi,McQueen, Teo, Lowe....Bench:Peats, Crocker, Lima, George B,Tyrrell, Clark, Goodwin 
chaps76

chaps76

Very strong side 
Doyen

Doyen

Peats listed with No.14 next to his name--Sam at prop,good---Evo,good----Crocker from bench---Clark unlucky,seeing Lima hasn't had a trial game!
Can't complain too much about that side! 
southsport

southsport

3 to drop off the bench.

Lowe rewarded for his efforts in the off-season training? 
Doyen

Doyen

You picked the 17 Chaps,it appears----well done!! 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Strong side but skipper on the bench? really?

Seems like a lot of players to name, is anyone under an injury cloud? 
professional

professional

Ben Lowe starting at lock. So ****ing awesome. 
southsport

southsport

Reports that he "trained the house down" in the off-season..........looks like he has been rewarded. 
RockyLaurieFan

RockyLaurieFan

If Lowe has regained some of his form from 2-3 years ago, before his injury, then I am happy to have him starting. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Clark should be starting as lock IMO 
dkm13

dkm13

Clark's used as a front rower these days. 
TheChello

TheChello

Not a real big fan of Lowe. Defensively he is good but I have issues with his attacking running, always running back inside. However, I will wait and see his performance. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168