The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

greg waddell

Souths09

Souths09

thoughts guys 
Doyen

Doyen

Didn't see the game.How do you think he went?? 
Souths09

Souths09

i thought he went well always looking for the ball for offloads from forwards was with ex souths player darren schott he thinks he got good skill and he is good in defence to might be a cheap buy that will come good 
Doyen

Doyen

If he stays injury free,he will.
He must have good ability---he just needs some good fortune to be able to show it.
His injury record is pretty rotten though. 
Souths09

Souths09

he must of been pretty good to get 100 k contract at 16 biggest schoolboy deal in history lets hope he lives up to it at souths 
Doyen

Doyen

I hope he stays fit as he will be a good player,no doubt!
But,I wouldn't back him with my hard-earned to survive in the NRL if he hasn't been able to in the lower grades.Fingers crossed though! 
SonicStar

SonicStar

he was fairly solid and really didn't put a foot wrong.

He needs to gain confidence in himself before he's ready for NRL though, confidence as in he doesn't feel the need to protect himself in fear he gets injured again. 
Bunnies

Bunnies

Sonic is on the money there. His confidence is the only thing that lets him down at the moment. If he can put away his fears he's definitely got it in him. Super strong too I noted. Not sure he's to fast however. 
MadMike

MadMike

He signed with us on Friday I'm told for a 1 year deal 
michael.tull

michael.tull

That's a good news story right there - after a horror run of injuries the young bloke gets a chance.

I thought he looked sharp and aggressive in RTR.

He must be a very determined young man - and mentally tough - to have survived so many injuries & disappointments.

Best of luck to him. 
Doyen

Doyen

Getting a contract should send a message to him that we do have confidence.
Not much $$$ involved so this is a calculated gamble worth taking! 
alchemist

alchemist

good luck to him... seems to have had a horror run of injuries 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
ALX21 - Law-Cobbo, Turnbull, Dixon, Nagas and Conway were the best for the Probables, while Renouf, Burns, Cox, Simpson, Trindall, Fifita and McC...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181