The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Why change the forum format?

Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Anna is on our tip site ;) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

MightyMoo the forum idiot is the new administrator ;) 
Bryco30

Bryco30

Superleague War will pale in comparison to this!

Marcus1979

Marcus1979

this is what would happen if roosters and rabbitohs were forced to merge (a full on war against the establishment) 
knitey

knitey

I sent a message to the new admin......no reply 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

don't hold your breathe waiting, communication is not one of their strong points ;) 
harrofam

harrofam

I join this forum 7 years ago. It got me through some trying time..heart attack,cancer.I'm gonna miss this place. 
southsport

southsport

I wonder if they are reading this? 
knitey

knitey

It's the people that I will miss.....I live in the sticks, I use this site for company. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

H we need to find a new home so we can keep in touch. The friendships we have made over the years are to special to sacrifice :) 
harrofam

harrofam

bloody thing doesn't have spell check either.jpeg my fans will know I'm a dumb ass. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I use this site to chat as not many people in my circle of friends are league nuts or plain crazy like I am lol 
southsport

southsport

Yes H, the forum meant a lot to some that really needed it. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I use firefox so it underlines incorrect words so I just right click the squiggly word and select the correct one lol 
harrofam

harrofam

pity we can't pm. each other 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

set up a facebook group call it Rleague.com Refugees lol 
knitey

knitey

Oh crap ....this means no rleague cup Grand Final........in that case....the mighty Barbarians win. 
knitey

knitey

Do you think that I'll get banned for posting the new owners e-mail address? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

when is that ASADA investigation into Barbarians starting or is it Shubert investigation lol 
knitey

knitey

Good night all....I'm so depressed that I'm taking a pill and going to bed.....knitey knite. 
southsport

southsport

Me too. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Not happy. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

same Rsag85 it looks like everyone has already gone usually on a Tuesday Night this place would be jumping with teams named for the weekend etc but its dead 
harrofam

harrofam

like losing an old friend. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

yeah I just hope some of the posters havn't already left as they were all great guys :) 

Recent Rugby League Posts

TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
ALX21 - Law-Cobbo, Turnbull, Dixon, Nagas and Conway were the best for the Probables, while Renouf, Burns, Cox, Simpson, Trindall, Fifita and McC...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181